Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do the Titans stay unbeaten?
How long does the winning streak last?
I think they'll lose week 12 to the Jets and week 16 to the Steelers. They might also lose to the Colts in week 17 because I'm sure a lot of their starters will won't play very much.
I'm not sure, but I'd say they'll get beaten by the Steelers for sure, yet it just depends on if they can keep everybody healthy.
I have tickets to the wk 16 game vs the steelers. I see them maybe getting beat by the colts wk 17 and the Chicago tomorrow, due to how good both teams are playing right now.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I dont see them losing till Week 16 against the Steelers. But I hope they dont lose none! Go Titans!
Hopefully they lose the rest of the season.
They will win 2 more games and then get beat.
They'll get beat today.
Until they get beat...lol
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Hopefully they lose the rest of the season.

well it wasnt today against the bears hater!!!! :mad::ChairHit::redboxer::wenumber1
I say they will lose 3 games this year
baseballfan Wrote:I say they will lose 3 games this year

To Who? They got games with...

Jags
Jets
Browns
Lions
Texans
Steelers
Colts
MVP2 Wrote:To Who? They got games with...

Jags
Jets
Browns
Lions
Texans
Steelers
Colts
They will get beat by the colts and Jets and I say they will get upset by another team probly the Browns. But the steelers are a big Factor but I see them winning that one.

But I am cheering for them to lose only one game to my COLTSBig Grin
MVP2 Wrote:To Who? They got games with...

Jags
Jets
Browns
Lions
Texans
Steelers
Colts

I would be worried about the team in bold.
they might loose one or two and thats just because they will prolly sit most of their starters out the last few games to save them for playoffs.

GO TITANS!!!!!
Browns get the 1st loss honors!
If...Then Wrote:Browns get the 1st loss honors!

prolly cause they tennessee wont have their starters in.
10-0
still going strong
They'll lose to the Steelers and the Colts, and then they'll loose in their first game in the playoffs.
Jets or the Steelers should beat them, but they are playoff bound regardless now.