Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacman Jones Reinstated: AGAIN
How many chances will this guy get?
Way more than any normal person would getting suspended from their job. RIDICULOUS!!!
I wonder if Goodell would've reinstated him if he played for the Bengals?
Midee1 Wrote:Way more than any normal person would getting suspended from their job. RIDICULOUS!!!

Kind of reminds you of former MLB player Darryl Strawberry. Was banned from baseball 7 times then to be reinstated or unbanned whatever you call it.
this is ridiculous...hes really not that good anymore. he needs to be gone for good.
bluegrassballa Wrote:this is ridiculous...hes really not that good anymore. he needs to be gone for good.

They actually showed the defensive numbers of the games Pacman played in, then the numbers for the games he didn't play in. Numbers during his suspension where way down from when he was playing, which is surprising because of the Cowboys depleted secondary at the time. Pacman is a great athlete, but with all of the legal trouble that negates the fact that he is the athlete that he is. Just like they said on ESPN, he has 9 lives in the NFL, how many has he used?
Mike Vick goes to jail and probably wont get back in for hurting a few dogs, Pacman hurts and shoots people and dont go to jail and just gets suspended a few games, OOKKKKK!
I don't think they need to do this. All he is is trouble. He promised that he wouldn't get in trouble again the last time he got in trouble. But look what happened. This is sad.
Does this guy have 9 lives or what???
This is wrong he should be banned.
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:Does this guy have 9 lives or what???

Love your avatar..LOL
Pac Man is a joke. Kinda makes me ashamed to be a WV Mountaineer....NOT
5 or 6 bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch...LOL
Goodell has a double standard for everyone.

Burress has a gun and I bet if he tried to play when he gets out of jail in 5 or 7 years (I forget which one) Goodell wouldn't hesitate at letting him play.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life