Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Sports Overtime" Radio -- Post your questions here!
The great folks with the "Sports Guys" ask for questions so I will also. Please post any questions / comments and they will be on the show tonight.

SPORTS OVERTIME RADIO
Wednesdays at 7:00pm
103.9 The Bulldog (Letcher-Pike-Floyd-Knott Counties)
105.1 WTUK Action Sports (Harlan-Bell-Knox-Clay Counties)

Thanks,
Brian Milam
Mr. Milam,

I'll be gone to Bible study at 7PM but would like for you to pass along to all the Black Bear football player and coaches, a great big thank you from the fans and the community over here in Harlan County. Because of the strong leadership and mutual respect that our coaches have shown toward each other, our boys have bonded so well. In doing so, they have made the consolidation transition so much easier for our entire community. As a bonus to all this, we love to win! It's been a great first year, and IT AIN"T NEAR OVER! Go Black Bears!!

One more thing.....WE NEED A FIELD! We've had a wonderful local coal company make a generous donation toward our new facilities and we need some other folks to get involved. Give a shout out to Black Mountain Resources, LLC!!!!! They have chosen to invest in the future work force here in our county. There are others who are capable to give back to the community like these good folks! We need help from our legislators too. The Black Bear Nation needs a place to call our own!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

We've seen how the other side lives over in Letcher County and we want what they've got!

TOM LARKEY'S A KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's making history over here with us. Stay tuned.
Almost forgot..

Harlan County's, Nathanial Gilliam is in the running for the 2008 Army Iron Man of the year along with a few other mountain players.

Im voting for Nate of course. :rockon:

http://www.thesportsflash.com/USArmyIronMan-KY
Hi Brian,

I second that great post of Mama Bear's. :Clap:

On another note, if you talk about UK basketball on your show tonight (I'm not sure if you do or not)...what the heck happened last night, what's your take on it? I had to work (I work from my home) and all I could hear was cussing coming from our bedroom where my husband was watching the game. :eek:

By the way, just wanted to say you do a wonderful job on your show. Wink
Whats your guys thoughts on the Middlesboro/Prestonsburg matchup?
Anyway to listen over the internet?
BatCat11 Wrote:Anyway to listen over the internet?
http://www.wtuk1051.com/
How do you think Sheldon Clark will do this week in their matchup with Mason County?
HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!! Big Grin
Phone number to be on Sports Overtime radio:

633-2711
What will the dawgs do when they meet some competition in the semi finals against LCA or Raceland??? will they pull together and give them a game or fold up and move on to basketball season...
What games will "Sports Overtime" be attending this week? Which do you all feel (although I do know that it's wonderful for all teams to be in the positions they are now)is the "Game of the week"?

Thank you so much for including our wonderful site to your list for some inquiries. All of us here at BGR LOVE sports and this is just the place to have you some intelligent questions asked!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Hey Milam I am still fired up and excited. Had a good talk with McGlone. I think that Belfry might be a little better up front than Russell. I know that Russell isn't a throwing team this year, but I feel that Russell will have to throw the football and get some takeaways to have a shot.
What are your views of the Covington Catholic vs. johnson Central?
what time does the show go off the air?
Do you know of any colleges looking at Channing Fugate or Demetri Travis?
I listened to the show last night. Think you are wrong on the mercer/letcher game.I don't think Banks, Frazier, Knight, and Shep are ready to call it a season just yet. If "D" comes to play--mercer won't prevail. it will be Cougars playing"Cat Scratch Fever" in harrodsburg.