Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal Immigration
What's everyones ideas on this situation? With a liberal dem President, and what appears is gonna be a filibuster proof Senate, we will soon have 25million more American citizens in an instant. Thus opening the door for a raid of immigrants the likes we have never seen before. I can't wait to have 25 million more people sucking up the welfare. The only reason most of those illegal Mexicans have jobs is because their employers can get away with paying the neraly nothing for their work. Now that they will fall under the same laws we do, they will all lose their jobs, and stay here and suck off the rest of us having little Mexican babies to take over the SW part of our country. Until eventually we will be forced to go and clean them out.
If you're that worried, go have some White babies is all I can tell ya.
DevilsWin Wrote:If you're that worried, go have some White babies is all I can tell ya.

Won't be able to afford my own babies while I'm paying for all the Mexican ones.
Beetle01 Wrote:Won't be able to afford my own babies while I'm paying for all the Mexican ones.
Just do like you say they do and let Uncle Sam raise it for ya! That'll get some revenge eh?
DevilsWin Wrote:Just do like you say they do and let Uncle Sam raise it for ya! That'll get some revenge eh?

Not really, who would want to live like they do?

Eventually the Dems will force too much of this crap down conservatives throats who basically control most major corporations and make up about 45% of the population. Hopefully afterwards we can throw them all back into Mexico, or the ocean, whichever is fine. Maybe some of you libs can go live in Mexico with them.
Beetle01 Wrote:What's everyones ideas on this situation? With a liberal dem President, and what appears is gonna be a filibuster proof Senate, we will soon have 25million more American citizens in an instant. Thus opening the door for a raid of immigrants the likes we have never seen before. I can't wait to have 25 million more people sucking up the welfare. The only reason most of those illegal Mexicans have jobs is because their employers can get away with paying the neraly nothing for their work. Now that they will fall under the same laws we do, they will all lose their jobs, and stay here and suck off the rest of us having little Mexican babies to take over the SW part of our country. Until eventually we will be forced to go and clean them out.

Hate breeds ignorance.

Ignorance breeds fear.

I don't think it is a situation that warrants this type of response as I read it above me right now.

Many immigrants come to this country for a chance to work and let their future children have an opportunity and chance to succeed in life, which they may not be able to do in their home country.

They do jobs that many Americans do not want or would never do, and many conservatives use "Mexicans" as you say which is hilarious, as scapegoats to explain and identify the high unemployment rate of Americans today.

Immigration expands upon the diversity that this country was founded upon, and strengthens our culture and ideas.

Many immigrants bring great ideas of importance that have and will contribute to the culture of this country.

Cheap labor as you say, makes businesses more flexible, leading them to be able to bring you a product or service at a lower price.

This country was built on immigrants who sought opportunity, political & religious freedoms from the country there were once from. I didn't realize you were Native American though, so I guess that's my fault. :confused:

The fact that you said you will have to "clean them out" clearly states your fear of change for this country, weather it be for the better or worse, and I could not imagine being as closed minded as that.

Funny how you label the thread "Illegal Immigration" but only discuss your "Mexican" stance. I suppose those from the likes of Europe who come here illegally are fine since they are white. Correct?

Get out and see the world a little bit, and you'll see why America has always opened its doors to the rest of the globe.

I don't agree that "Illegal Immigration" is great, but I do think your post was a bit on the far side of being extreme.

I wish most immigrants came legally, but it is a bit harder than someone such as yourself likes to think. I guess this debate can rage on forever, and since I have seen your past post I expect nothing more than the same as what you started the thread with. Words such as "Mexicans, Little Mexican Babies, Clean Them out", proved your stance will not be changed.

Have fun living in fear the rest of your life is all I can say.
Beetle01 Wrote:Not really, who would want to live like they do?

Eventually the Dems will force too much of this crap down conservatives throats who basically control most major corporations and make up about 45% of the population. Hopefully afterwards we can throw them all back into Mexico, or the ocean, whichever is fine. Maybe some of you libs can go live in Mexico with them.

Explain a bit about Hispanic and Latino culture to us all, since you know "how they live"

Once again your fear and ethnocentric views are clouding any chance of a clear judgment you will ever make on the issue.

Absolutely sad, and somewhat scary that you would say "throw them in the ocean", when they are simply looking for a chance to prosper much like your ancestors.
First off the excuse that they do jobs no other Americans would do is not true. Employers just don't want to pay Americans what they require to do those jobs, so they get away with paying Illegal Immigrants 2 bucks an hour or less. I used Mecxicans as they are the best example. I don't need to goto Latin America to see how they live. I can see it in my own community and in my own area. Ive seen in Grayson house raids where 15-20 Mexicans are living in one small house. Like roaches. I have no problem at all with the ones that come here legally. I welcome them. However the hordes that cross our borders everyday need to be rounded up and sent back to where they came from. I don't care if its Romania or Columbia. Send them back. One side of my family came here from Lithuania, and they did it the right way. Its a personal insult to see people abuse the system that is set up in America. To use tax payers money. To use the blood of those who died in the service of this country so that we may enjoy the freedoms we have. Our forefathers fought and bled so that we may enjoy what we have today. If Mexicans, or any other Latnios want that in their country, then they should fight for those same rights there. Not come and leech off the American people. We can't afford to house the entire North and South American Continent. round em up, ship em out. In the long run it would save us TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. I don't care where they are sent to be honest. Drop em off in Cuba for all I care.
Beetle01 Wrote:Not really, who would want to live like they do?

I've been to Mexico. The tequila is cheap but I wouldn't wanna live there.
DevilsWin Wrote:I've been to Mexico. The tequila is cheap but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Luckily I live in eky, because if I saw a bunch of Mexicans marching around waving their flag. There would definetly be some drama going down. I may win, I may lose, but the crap will hit the fan if that is ever going on around me. you would never see me swinging around the flag of some of my ancestors. On my Maternal Grandfatehrs side I'm only secong generation here. So I could probably still claim that. However I don't. Of course the rest of my family on both sides has been here since before 1776.
Obviously, unmonitored, free for all immigration is an unwise policy for any nation. With that said, Beetle 01, I recall you referring in several posts to your "guns and religion," which I would assume to be Judaeo/Christian. The ot and nt is replete with references to hospitality toward the stranger, toward the "immigrant" as a sign of true religion. Your derogatory references to those of Mexican and/or Latino ancestry is, at the least, interesting.
thecavemaster Wrote:Obviously, unmonitored, free for all immigration is an unwise policy for any nation. With that said, Beetle 01, I recall you referring in several posts to your "guns and religion," which I would assume to be Judaeo/Christian. The ot and nt is replete with references to hospitality toward the stranger, toward the "immigrant" as a sign of true religion. Your derogatory references to those of Mexican and/or Latino ancestry is, at the least, interesting.

I'm tolerant, but only to an extent, hospitable to an extent. Until someone abuses my kindness.

Honestly, I find it hypcritical that you libs will always say seperation of church in state, yet you always bring up Christianity and Jesus to make an argument with us. What seems to be a common component in every thread, is instead of approaching the subject, you try and find flaws in our views by trying to use our religion against us.
Beetle01 Wrote:Luckily I live in eky, because if I saw a bunch of Mexicans marching around waving their flag. There would definetly be some drama going down. I may win, I may lose, but the crap will hit the fan if that is ever going on around me. you would never see me swinging around the flag of some of my ancestors. On my Maternal Grandfatehrs side I'm only secong generation here. So I could probably still claim that. However I don't. Of course the rest of my family on both sides has been here since before 1776.
Say your Great Uncle or 3rd cousin came here illegally from the old country and wound up on your doorstep looking for shelter.

Would you tell your Grandparents Brother or Niece or Nephew to get the he!! out?

Or would you shelter that family member.
Beetle01 Wrote:I'm tolerant, but only to an extent, hospitable to an extent. Until someone abuses my kindness.

Honestly, I find it hypcritical that you libs will always say seperation of church in state, yet you always bring up Christianity and Jesus to make an argument with us. What seems to be a common component in every thread, is instead of approaching the subject, you try and find flaws in our views by trying to use our religion against us.

Beetle 01, in previous posts, you have referred to "guns, god, and patriotism" as seminal to your politics. If religion so-called undergirds your views, as your religion is Judaeo-Christian, why shouldn't your very own faith be used to refute? I believe in hospitality to the stranger, a "give us your tired, your POOR, your huddled masses yearning to be free" immigration policy. Obviously, you don't. So much for patriotism.
Beetle01 Wrote:What's everyones ideas on this situation? With a liberal dem President, and what appears is gonna be a filibuster proof Senate, we will soon have 25million more American citizens in an instant. Thus opening the door for a raid of immigrants the likes we have never seen before. I can't wait to have 25 million more people sucking up the welfare. The only reason most of those illegal Mexicans have jobs is because their employers can get away with paying the neraly nothing for their work. Now that they will fall under the same laws we do, they will all lose their jobs, and stay here and suck off the rest of us having little Mexican babies to take over the SW part of our country. Until eventually we will be forced to go and clean them out.

Let me say this, I am not against immigantion, I think everyone should have the chance to become a U.S. citizens, however I think everyoe should go through the proper channels to become a legal citizen.
Beetle I really take affence to your derogatory remarks towards Mexicans. My girlfriend is Mexican whos father was an immigrant and is one of the most hardworking people I have ever meet. Guaranteed he would out work you on any given day. Our country was founded on giving everyone of any nationality the right to freedom and a better life. There are MORE "LEGAL" AMERICANS who draw welfare then that of immigrants. For one think of where you live, EKY and more people come out of their hollars once a month here to draw their checks then any other place in the United States.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Beetle I really take affence to your derogatory remarks towards Mexicans. My girlfriend is Mexican whos father was an immigrant and is one of the most hardworking people I have ever meet. Guaranteed he would out work you on any given day. Our country was founded on giving everyone of any nationality the right to freedom and a better life. There are MORE "LEGAL" AMERICANS who draw welfare then that of immigrants. For one think of where you live, EKY and more people come out of their hollars once a month here to draw their checks then any other place in the United States.

Really couldn't care if you take offense, if your GF's dad came here legally that's no problem. Its the illegal ones who are the scourge.

We have limits on the number of people we can accept for a reason. We can't house evryone, wish we could, but we can't. Its just plain and simple, we can't take care of all the sick and poor throughout the world on our own. We need to be helping people build up their own countries, not just letting them come here to live.
thecavemaster Wrote:Beetle 01, in previous posts, you have referred to "guns, god, and patriotism" as seminal to your politics. If religion so-called undergirds your views, as your religion is Judaeo-Christian, why shouldn't your very own faith be used to refute? I believe in hospitality to the stranger, a "give us your tired, your POOR, your huddled masses yearning to be free" immigration policy. Obviously, you don't. So much for patriotism.

Please show me more than one post where I referred to my guns, god and patriotism. I try and leave my religion out of the politics forum. It does have an affect on where my views come from, but I don't use it for debate of the subject, unlike you, its the only thing you have. Try and make me look like I'm being a bad Christian.

I thoguht you were atheist, why do you even bring it up?
Beetle01 Wrote:Please show me more than one post where I referred to my guns, god and pa taktriotism. I try and leave my religion out of the politics forum. It does have an affect on where my views come from, but I don't use it for debate of the subject, unlike you, its the only thing you have. Try and make me look like I'm being a bad Christian.

I thoguht you were atheist, why do you even bring it up?

I don't know if you're a "christian," and if you are, whether you are a "good" one or not. When a person undergirds their opinions with the frame of religion, I think it is ok to refute that basis using that same religion. What I have in this issue is the text on the Statue of Liberty, talking about the welcoming, justice giving nature of this nation. Immigration has to have rules and guidelines, which should be justice seeking and non-cumbersome. However, the "blame the Mexicans" game is neither just nor welcoming. However, if you need to believe that an appeal to religion is what I'm using, perhaps you should take a think back to where a lot of posters come back to in tough issues.
thecavemaster Wrote:I don't know if you're a "christian," and if you are, whether you are a "good" one or not. When a person undergirds their opinions with the frame of religion, I think it is ok to refute that basis using that same religion. What I have in this issue is the text on the Statue of Liberty, talking about the welcoming, justice giving nature of this nation. Immigration has to have rules and guidelines, which should be justice seeking and non-cumbersome. However, the "blame the Mexicans" game is neither just nor welcoming. However, if you need to believe that an appeal to religion is what I'm using, perhaps you should take a think back to where a lot of posters come back to in tough issues.

If you don't know then why are you always trying to quote biblical refrences to me as though they somehow pass as an argument for your side? I try and keep religion and politics seperate, however, my personal views are guided by my religious beliefs. That doesn't make it relevant to this subject. American lets in millions of legal immigrants every year. I have no problems with that. This thread is about illegal immigration and the burden it is putting on the American taxpayer. Yes the statue of liberty is great, and it has its purpose, though, it is just that. A statue. We don't base policies off of statues. Like I stated, and you can't deny we can't house all of Central and South America. Not only is illegal immigration bad for the immigrants, because they get sucked into a world that is basically slave labor. They are also open to lots of crime. The worst gang in this country is MS13, securing the border helps put a stranglehold on them. It puts a stranglehold on drug trafficing. The biggest reason the war on drugs failed is we never dealt with the problem of where the drugs enter the states at. We need to secure our border for numerous reasons. Illegal immigration is the most important one. The fact that we have such a problem with illegal immigration, forces us to allow less legal immigrants from all over the world.

Not to mention the trillions of dollars we lose in lost wages over a 10 year period. The billions of dollars we spend keeping illegal criminals locked up. The billions we spend on their healthcare. The billions we spend on housing for them.
Beetle,

Why did you avoid my question? Would you kick your own family out into the street or not?
Beetle01 Wrote:If you don't know then why are you always trying to quote biblical refrences to me as though they somehow pass as an argument for your side? I try and keep religion and politics seperate, however, my personal views are guided by my religious beliefs. That doesn't make it relevant to this subject. American lets in millions of legal immigrants every year. I have no problems with that. This thread is about illegal immigration and the burden it is putting on the American taxpayer. Yes the statue of liberty is great, and it has its purpose, though, it is just that. A statue. We don't base policies off of statues. Like I stated, and you can't deny we can't house all of Central and South America. Not only is illegal immigration bad for the immigrants, because they get sucked into a world that is basically slave labor. They are also open to lots of crime. The worst gang in this country is MS13, securing the border helps put a stranglehold on them. It puts a stranglehold on drug trafficing. The biggest reason the war on drugs failed is we never dealt with the problem of where the drugs enter the states at. We need to secure our border for numerous reasons. Illegal immigration is the most important one. The fact that we have such a problem with illegal immigration, forces us to allow less legal immigrants from all over the world.

Not to mention the trillions of dollars we lose in lost wages over a 10 year period. The billions of dollars we spend keeping illegal criminals locked up. The billions we spend on their healthcare. The billions we spend on housing for them.

If your opinions are rooted in your personal religious convictions, I don't see how hacking away at the root is irrelevant to the tree. The words on the Statue of LIberty were intended to suggest something about the place where it stands: the safe harbor, the entrance to Ellis Island. I believe in immigration laws: I believe they should be just, should be non-cumbersome for applicants. I believe in an attitude of hospitality and mercy extending to immigrants. I believe in due process, followed by a return to their country for those here illegally, further immigration agreements with Mexico and Central American countries.
I completely forgot that we Americans built the statue of liberty.
Beetle01 Wrote:I completely forgot that we Americans built the statue of liberty.
Americas children provided the copper with pennies, the French built the statue.
I just hope that everyone is required to learn English. It is our language and they are coming here... so learn the language, register, go thru the proper channels and it's all good! I would like to see us do something about accepting all the foreign trade.... maybe for a year... we try not importing anything... and helping our fellow Americans!(no matter what their decent... let's just BUY AMERICAN!!!)

Beetle, you amaze me!!!!! :yikes: Here you are blaming the Democrats, who aren't even in office yet, for something that our Republican president and current administration have allowed to happen for the past 8 years!!!!! Illegal immigration did not really become an issue until our current president.

But, with that said, I too have a problem with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...we have a process to come into this country, and why our current administration have given them a blanket "OK" to enter is beyond me. Every other nationality has gone through the process, and they should as well.

As far as the pay goes....you are wrong....they are paid at least minimum wage, unless they are working for cash at some horse farm or as a farm hand in general, but if they are working at a McDonalds, Wal-Mart, etc., then they are getting paid minimum wage.

And something else to ponder....they are saying by 2025, I believe, that White Americans will be the minority in America!!!! So, with that said, we had better watch out what we say and what we do, and how we treat people, because, if we are going to be the minority, you won't have the right to have that attitude that you are portraying!!
I don't really have a problem with people coming to our country. I wish they WERE legal though.

BUT, I believe before you can become an American citizen you have to be able to speak English. (or at least pass a test saying that you can speak enough to get by)
Well I have earned my right to be in this country and they havent. To get legal you have to take several test about this country and its history. I took 12 years of it, they havent took any and most cant even speak english.
DevilsWin Wrote:Beetle,

Why did you avoid my question? Would you kick your own family out into the street or not?

I would only hide them if they were on the run for their lives from their country, in that case I have no problem housing people who are being persecuted. That is a legitimate reason. However, if they just snuck in here, I'd tell them to get headed to the immigration office and come here the right way. I would turn them in. We have laws for a reason, and we can't just change them everytime it suits our needs. Sometimes over time, things change and a law might need to be adjusted, but for the most part, we need to try and preserve the originiality of our constitution and our laws. Not just change them because it fits our agenda at that time.
Beetle01 Wrote:I completely forgot that we Americans built the statue of liberty.

It was a gift from France, which you know, but the enscription speaks to a largeness of spirit, a certain way or principle. We seek to call ourselves "a city on a hill" for the nations, "a beacon of hope and freedom shining into the dark places of the globe" (Frenchmen didn't say that). I forgot that "patriotism" doesn't council these prinicples, that "America first" has come to mean something utterly foreign and different.