Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ (1) North Carolina Updates
The Fan Wrote:the reds sucked , the bengals suck ,and now this crap there isnt a team i like besides the little grade school were i live thats not embarassing to me

I don't like the Reds or the Bengals and my pro teams are good!!!
Harris & Porter suck.. they really really suck..
Well they are looking to TRY and get the ball to Patterson a few times
We might get beat by 30 or 40 2nite
haha yeah everyone said UK was gonna give the heels a good game. nothing against UK, but they aren't in the same league as UNC and if you think otherwise, you are in denial. it is a rebuilding year.. again..
th
What Is Porter Thinking?? Shooting The Ball.. If I Were Billy G.. I'd Tell Him To Never Ever Shoot Lol
Hard to believe Patterson scored
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I don't like the Reds or the Bengals and my pro teams are good!!!
congratulations !!!
Patterson scored again.
The Fan Wrote:congratulations !!!

THANKS!!!:letsparty

Just look on the bright side UK fans, 11:07 till the game is over!! Then you don't have to watch it no more!!
we need to get it under 10 right now we are still in this game.
ugly dance team for unc
RavenBoy Wrote:ugly dance team for unc
i was thinking the same thing
Smile
RavenBoy Wrote:ugly dance team for unc
Patterson just got posterized
Patterson cant miss
patterson got lucky
quit shoting the **** ball Meeks.
meeks just isn't playing smart.. hes driving, and collapses the defense, instead of kicking out to the wing with a wide open player, he forces a shot
i really miss Cawood calling the games were you could turn the tv down and you wouldnt have to listen to idiots like vitale almost crying with joy when he talks about Carolina or the whole ACC
Give Patterson The Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Come on guys. Like If...Then said, we are playing the #1 team in the nation.
We'll def. improve by seasons end heck we've played the worst game ever and are only down by 16
UK has been a lot more impressive this half. I think they definitely need to try to run more of a slow tempo. When the ball handling becomes better they should be able to compete well. Patterson has been good, when he gets the ball. They aren't out of this game, but it would be tough.
Nice block by Stevenson!!!
Patterson is 8 for 8.
uh oh boy smells like a run comin
Down by 13....they can come back!!
Kyboy13 Wrote:uh oh boy smells like a run comin

I agree!!