Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ (1) North Carolina Updates
We are horrible. There is no excuse for those turnovers. Absolutely a disgrace to watch this.
And the butt love the announcers have for UNC is making me want vommit.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I guess he is trying to spread the ball around. I miss Derrick Jasper right now. Sad
Me TooSad
Its not like I think we should win this game or expect alot of this team but 17 TO's in the 1st half, come on.
Amun-Ra Wrote:We are horrible. There is no excuse for those turnovers. Absolutely a disgrace to watch this.
And the butt love the announcers have for UNC is making me want vommit.

Thats Dickie V for ya...lolTongueuke:
Well Kentucky just played the worse half of basketball I have seen from a Kentuckyteam in while But were only down 16 Its only going to get better just gotta keep believing GO Cats
i'd play landon slone before porter
Basketballer Wrote:Thats Dickie V for ya...lolTongueuke:

Yep. He loves Duke and UNC. The two gayest teams in America!!
When you run a coach out of town and start over again its going to take time. What Kentucky needs is more talent.

They are horrible on the perimeter. Ballhandling, shooting, passing, shot selection all terrible.

It is what it is. It is a problem that it is going to take a couple of good recruiting classes to cure.

They really miss Crawford and Bradley.
Basketballer Wrote:Thats Dickie V for ya...lolTongueuke:

Bobby Knight and the boys are makin so much fun of Kentucky
more turnovers than baskets and assist combined
Well I guess Patterson will go pro after this year.
RavenBoy Wrote:Well I guess Patterson will go pro after this year.
I hope not But I agree
RavenBoy Wrote:Well I guess Patterson will go pro after this year.

Im not sure.. right now, hes hurting his stock for the draft.. hes not making much of an attempt to get to the ball..
FBALL Wrote:When you run a coach out of town and start over again its going to take time. What Kentucky needs is more talent.

They are horrible on the perimeter. Ballhandling, shooting, passing, shot selection all terrible.

It is what it is. It is a problem that it is going to take a couple of good recruiting classes to cure.

They really miss Crawford and Bradley.

To sum it up. Billy G. has recruited all 4 and 5 Star Freshmens for the past 2 seasons, If Patterson chooses to go pro, the Cats are gonna be hurting, once again. He has young players, let about 2 years pass and Dick Vitale will be eating his microphone
If all it takes to play PG for UK is come across halfcourt and turn it over then my mom could do that. We suck.
mrfootball03 Wrote:hes not making much of an attempt to get to the ball..
Yea I noticed that too. Its like noone wants the ball but Meeks.
mrfootball03 Wrote:i'd play landon slone before porter
Uh no.

For all of his faults Porter is quicker and a better ball handler than Slone. Liggins and Miller look completely overwhelmed. Meeks has to learn the difference between being a scorer and a ball hog.

Defensively is where I'm most disappointed. No help and only spurts where it looks like they go all out. Ramon Harris and Perry Stephenson are the only ones that look like they go all out all the time.
i wonder how long it will take for the '' for sale'' signs to start showing up in that big house in Jessamine county ?
The Fan Wrote:i wonder how long it will take for the '' for sale'' signs to start showing up in that big house in Nicholsville ?

you gotta give him 2 more years.
RavenBoy Wrote:you gotta give him 2 more years.
i agree
How long is it gonna take Dickie V to realize it's Jasper?
FBALL Wrote:Uh no.

For all of his faults Porter is quicker and a better ball handler than Slone. Liggins and Miller look completely overwhelmed. Meeks has to learn the difference between being a scorer and a ball hog.

Defensively is where I'm most disappointed. No help and only spurts where it looks like they go all out. Ramon Harris and Perry Stephenson are the only ones that look like they go all out all the time.

no, not true..
Harris is horrible too.
i really dislike dickie v
Dick Vitale praises UK a lot more than most analysts do.
UNC seems to be letting up a little.
The Fan Wrote:i really dislike dickie v

Who don't?
Bob Knight was right though. We are playing the best team in the country and we wont have to play them again this year.
Im just glad Louisville isnt has good as UNC.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Dick Vitale praises UK a lot more than most analysts do.

That is true....but only when UK is doing good.
the reds sucked , the bengals suck ,and now this crap there isnt a team i like besides the little grade school were i live thats not embarassing to me