Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ (1) North Carolina Updates
All the UK fans calm down. Were playing the #1 team IN THE COUNTRY for the first game of the season AWAY. BELIEVE IN BLUE
Basketballer Wrote:Chill I agree I was just saying that its sad his only touch was only a broken play

Oh I'm not mad at you or anything lol. I'm sorry if you thought that. I am mad cause they aint giving Patterson the ball. GAHH!!!!:redboxer:
If...Then Wrote:All the UK fans calm down. Were playing the #1 team IN THE COUNTRY for the first game of the season. BELIEVE IN BLUE

Thats true....I need to do some woosah....
courtdog Wrote:why dont all you fair weather fans turn of your tv and go to bed...........

:confused:
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Thats true....I need to do some woosah....

That's the spirit. If only itd spread
Go Big Blue
GET PORTER OUT OF THE ****ING GAME, HE IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE WORLD. Him and Hartline would be a great couple.
It wont be long before Liggins is starting
RavenBoy Wrote:GET PORTER OUT OF THE ****ING GAME, HE IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE WORLD. Him and Hartline would be a great couple.
:lmao: 16 turnovers.
What does Billy G. see in Porter he
just flat out s*cks.
this is what the great Tubby left us so deal with it or you could be a UofL fan
RavenBoy Wrote:GET PORTER OUT OF THE ****ING GAME, HE IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE WORLD. Him and Hartline would be a great couple.

I hear they already are a Couple :lmao:
# 1 Knox Central Fan Wrote:What does Billy G. see in Porter he
just flat out s*cks.

I do agree. Thats one thing I will say. I do not see anything in Porter, that would even tell me he could play for Pikeville College..
Meeks is turning into a ball hog
1 turnover per minute
Meeks is 2 of 13 are you going to call him the worse shooter ever?
i am embarrassed
Not the worst shooter but needs to learn let it come to him
Really, why wont they give it to Patterson?
Meeks with another shot, Meeks looks like he is the only one who wants the ball.
courtdog Wrote:Meeks is 2 of 13 are you going to call him the worse shooter ever?

He is shooting like it but I'm not going to.
courtdog Wrote:Meeks is 2 of 13 are you going to call him the worse shooter ever?
No one on here is being a "fair weather" fan. We are calling it like it is. If you don't see what everyone else sees then you need to take off the Blue-colored lenses.
RavenBoy Wrote:Really, why wont they give it to Patterson?

Who knows...you'd think they would learn that he is their best player and he scores almost all the time.
down by 16, just what I thought. But I didnt think we sucked this bad.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Who knows...you'd think they would learn that he is their best player and he scores almost all the time.
Yea, thats the reason why they got beat by VMI. I dont understand why Billy G dont make them give it to him.
If...Then Wrote:All the UK fans calm down. Were playing the #1 team IN THE COUNTRY for the first game of the season AWAY. BELIEVE IN BLUE
Without Hansbrough and Ginyard. And Penn was with UNC into the 50's. Don't make excuses for a team that doesn't need them.
Basketballer Wrote:1 turnover per minute

More then that
well atleast were playing better D this game, I think.
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea, thats the reason why they got beat by VMI. I dont understand why Billy G dont make them give it to him.

I guess he is trying to spread the ball around. I miss Derrick Jasper right now. Sad
Key to Kentucky being a contender, Patterson must touch the ball, Meeks must learn yes he can score but the offense needs to come to him, If he hits from outside opens the middle for Patterson, if Patterson is gaming down low it will open up for Meeks...PORTER must Play the BENCH!!!!