Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. 31 - Somerset 6
Final
Estill keeps it going with a big win tonight 31 to 6 Estill Co's D came up big and the running game wore out a good Somerset team that played there butts of give them credit they never gave up and played a very good game. Go NEERS put it on Taylor Co next Friday night.
courtdog Wrote:Estill keeps it going with a big win tonight 31 to 6 Estill Co's D came up big and the running game wore out a good Somerset team that played there butts of give them credit they never gave up and played a very good game. Go NEERS put it on Taylor Co next Friday night.

i was hoping powell would pull out the win. But Taylor came through. How awesome would it have been to see and Estill vs Powell rivarly in playoffs.
It would have great i dont remember ever pulling for Powell Co LOL but i did tonight. I hope we have alot of fans next week we can take this thing along way this is a great football team and a great bunch of kids that will not give up. Go NEERS you can do it.
Congrats Estill Co.
Congrats to Estill on an impressive victory, good season Briar' Jumpers!
Congrats Neers!!!!!
congrats estill ..
Baseballkid10 Wrote:i was hoping powell would pull out the win. But Taylor came through. How awesome would it have been to see and Estill vs Powell rivarly in playoffs.

I think all of Estill County was hoping Powell would pull out the win. It would have been great. lol

Congrats 'Neers! Looks like we'll be driving the tank to Taylor next week =]
Congrats Estill I was pulling for somerset we would have loved to play them again. Can't wait till we play next week.
Congrats Estill!
Congrats Estill good luck in the 2nd round!
Baseballkid10 Wrote:i was hoping powell would pull out the win. But Taylor came through. How awesome would it have been to see and Estill vs Powell rivarly in playoffs.

That would've been great. So close, but no cigar. Congrats Estill on the win. Looks like they'll be going to the 3rd round.
I would not overlook TC if they are in the mood to play they could win..
TC Card Wrote:I would not overlook TC if they are in the mood to play they could win..

I've saw both Taylor and Estill play Powell. Estill will beat Taylor. Best of luck though.
Congrats Estill. Look forward to seeing you match up with Breathitt in round three. Im pulling for ya!!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Congrats Estill. Look forward to seeing you match up with Breathitt in round three. Im pulling for ya!!

Thats a weird thing to say!! But I am pulling for them too, lol.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Thats a weird thing to say!! But I am pulling for them too, lol.

Yeah its just weird to hear of a POWELL fan rooting for Estill but I really think they deserve it. They have a heck of a team this year and they deserve some credit.
TC Card Wrote:I would not overlook TC if they are in the mood to play they could win..

The thing is, the people in Estil's district are in the mood to play all the time. The attitudes of some of the athletes at Taylor are horrible.
Estill will not overlook Taylor they will come to play.....Go 'Neers!!