Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Beaver
We are in the running for county, BL is not all that.
Rebel gal Wrote:Floyd County Basketball has just started and a lot of you think the bobcats are already in the lead. We got the entire season yet to go, so don't count your chickens before they hatch. There are lot of other good teams in this county and we have just as much talent as the BL bunch does. Our team will come together and the county championship will be ours. Oh yeah and we do host the RBC, and yeah who wouldn't set theirselves up in the bracket to make it to championship. I'm sure BL would have only have taken the high road.lolk

Betsy Layne are the REIGNING FLOYD COUNTY CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!! So my moneys on them until someone else wins COUNTY!!!:Thumbs:
Allen central thinks there the best and the only thing they got is the fast little point guard.
Rebel gal Wrote:We are in the running for county, BL is not all that.

Not all that? There all that AND a bag of chips. They will win A-team and B-team. Like I said, im not a BL fan, so im not here to plug my team. But BL is just that good.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Not all that? There all that AND a bag of chips. They will win A-team and B-team. Like I said, im not a BL fan, so im not here to plug my team. But BL is just that good.

bob-cater Wrote:Allen central thinks there the best and the only thing they got is the fast little point guard.

We have two very quick guards and the Best Big Man at center, our guys are working really hard. Hope the bobcats are working hard because they will need it. Next time we play them, you will see a different game!!
I doubt that!!!!!!!
Back To The Game!!! Sorry It Took So Long.

Dylan Hamilton 24 Points, 11 Rebounds, 6 Steals

Peyton Case 18 Points, 4 Rebounds, 4 Steals

Tyler Daniels 8 Points, 13 Rebounds

Chase Hall 4 Points, 2 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 2 Steals

Blake Spencer 2 Points, 1 Assist, 1 Steal

Dustin Rogers 2 Points, 1 Assist, 2 Steal
Rebel gal Wrote:We are in the running for county, BL is not all that.

if bl is not all that why are you so concerned with beating them I haven't read any other posts from you about beating any other county teams?????
That's because you and I know its gonna come down to the Rebels or the bobcats, and my money is on the REBELS.
What about the rest of the teams in the county like Wesley,South Floyd, and Prestonsburg...They are all great teams and will improve by the end of the year...So, don't go ''COUNTING YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH'' because it's just now starting and there is alot more games to be played...Should be fun to watch!
Wesely does have a decent team, like you said its just starting and everyone is in the running. Just some of the bobcat fans have them cutting down the nets already. End of season, we can hash this out again!
Rebel gal Wrote:Wesely does have a decent team, like you said its just starting and everyone is in the running. Just some of the bobcat fans have them cutting down the nets already. End of season, we can hash this out again!

because they know they will win :letsparty
Rebel gal Wrote:Wesely does have a decent team, like you said its just starting and everyone is in the running. Just some of the bobcat fans have them cutting down the nets already. End of season, we can hash this out again!

I dont think it is just the Bobcat fans!
I don't think it is just the Bobcats fans either...But, county is still up for crabs IMO
Right on! Floyd County up for grabs, let the games begin!!!!