Poll: Fans the worst
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UK
23.53%
Lville
76.47%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Fans are Worse? Lville or UK
I like both teams, (I prefer UK over the ville any time though) but Louisville's fans just seem a bit cocky for some reason.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I disagree with your statement that UK fans think we have the best players in the world. I think we know when we are loaded and when we are not (cough Jared Carter cough).

Now, even though we realize we might not have the most talented players in the country, I can agree with you that we still expect them to win every game.

And that is why UK fans are dumb!!!!
UL
-Fans are totally dellusional.

-They have a false sense of entitlement, ESPCIALLY about their football program.

- They are extremely fairweather fans, maybe the most fairweather fan base in the entire country

- Large portion of their fanbase like to be "hood".

UK
- Fans are entirely too critical. If a player or coach messes up once they never forget.

- Thinks everything is a conspiracy against them.

- Are sore winners and losers

Both have serious faults, but I can't overcome how dillusional the UL fans are. UL fans are the worst.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:UL
-Fans are totally dellusional.

-They have a false sense of entitlement, ESPCIALLY about their football program.

- They are extremely fairweather fans, maybe the most fairweather fan base in the entire country

- Large portion of their fanbase like to be "hood".

UK
- Fans are entirely too critical. If a player or coach messes up once they never forget.

- Thinks everything is a conspiracy against them.

- Are sore winners and losers

Both have serious faults, but I can't overcome how dillusional the UL fans are. UL fans are the worst.
U of L fans are fair weather? Im sorry but UK fans hate/love there team 5 times every day.
guyfawkes Wrote:I like both teams, (I prefer UK over the ville any time though) but Louisville's fans just seem a bit cocky for some reason.
Yea I know what ya mean, If you win an Orange Bowl, it doesnt mean your the best football team ever. Smile
ComfortEagle Wrote:The last time UofL won the NCAA championship - 1986 (their 2nd championship)

The last time UK wont the NCAA championship - 1998 (their 7th championship)

UofL - ranked 18th in all-time winning % - 65.4%

UK - ranked 1st in all-time winning % - 76%

'nuff said.

BRAVO :praise: :praise:
UofL fans like to blow ever little thing out of proportion and throw little pitty parties because they know overall UK will always be better than them. They will give you some crazy stat out there like about how the state funds UK more or something and UofL always gets hung out to dry... Blah, blah, blah.. They will try to tell you how every athletic team they have is top notch in the country and how they are always better than UK. I've heard it strait from the horses mouth.
They love to see UK fail as much as they would like to see their team win. And thats a shame!!
i hate louisville...and there fans...simple as that!!:ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:
Mr.Mister Wrote:UofL fans like to blow ever little thing out of proportion and throw little pitty parties because they know overall UK will always be better than them. They will give you some crazy stat out there like about how the state funds UK more or something and UofL always gets hung out to dry... Blah, blah, blah.. They will try to tell you how every athletic team they have is top notch in the country and how they are always better than UK. I've heard it strait from the horses mouth.
They love to see UK fail as much as they would like to see their team win. And thats a shame!!

Oh and UK fans are not the same vice versa. Give me a break. You can't say as a UK fan that you want to see Louisville do good. And I'm pretty sure they are a top notch basketball team this year. Here is a crazy stat for ya, they are ranked 3rd in the nation.
dore20 Wrote:U of L fans are fair weather? Im sorry but UK fans hate/love there team 5 times every day.

LOL..Smile