Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 28 - Garrard Co. 13
Final
Channing broke the 2000 yard mark this game. He had about 140 yards rushing on about 25 attempts, about 50 yards receiving, and one rushing touchdown. Jade Haddix had about 150 yards throwning with one touchdown pass, about 75 yards rushing and one rushing touchdown. Josh Fletcher caught one ball for about 40 yards and one receiving touchdown. Breathitt came out flat agian this game. They looked to me in the first half like they didnt want to be there. The score was 7 to 7 at halftime. The second half Breathitt came out with alittle fire. The opening kickoff to the second half was taken back to the house but there was a holding call or something like that and it was called back. The bobcats came out with fire after that. The defense came up big not allowing any points. Garrard scored on a weird play. Jade Haddix intercepted a pass and was returning it when it was knocked loose and was taken into the endzone. I hope that the bobcats learn from this game that you cant overlook someone. Garrard came to play this game and Breathitt didnt. If Breathitt wants to make it to even the third round they gotta get some fire on their side at the start of the game. They cant get behind a good team or Im afraid that they will get beaten.
I find this quite surprising, but its good that Breathitt got the bad game out of their system.