Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th predictions?
MVP2 Wrote:PCC got a new coach, She played softball for Pikeville. Shes young but Im sure she knows the game well. Good Luck Lady Dores.

i thought that knott co. was the one that got the coach from pikeville college?
batkat09 Wrote:i thought that knott co. was the one that got the coach from pikeville college?

You're right.
It was knott co. that ot her.
She assisant coached at LCC last year.
Estill The lady Engineers will run over anyone who gets in there way just like they have ever since coming out of the 10th region
We need some more assistants that can work with these kids.
Jenkins takes home the trophy :Thumbs:
I think Cordia lady Lions will be right up at the top at the end of the year!
Cordia.
politician24 Wrote:Jenkins takes home the trophy :Thumbs:

Sorry but I dont think thats gonna be the case this year, if i remember half the LCC starters were freshman and sophmores last year, maybe more, but they are tough this year and the next few years to come. The Johson girl is a machine, Frazier at catcher, give her another year, best i have seen in a long time. The infield at LCC will be much improved, as well as the outfield with Johnson and another young girl, i think her name is Boggs, granted JHS does have (some) pitching, but thats all. Big rivalry here though, good ballgames to watch. Also, if you want to see a good young team, go watch the LCC middle school, they are really tough this year.
Sorry, but I think LCC will be on top this year. if I remember last year half the starters were freshman and sophmores. They will be tough this year, Johnson is a machine, Frazier at catcher, give her another year, one of the best I have ever seen. Their infield will be much improved as well as the outfield, with Johnson and another young girl, i think her name is Boggs. Granted JHS does have pitching, but I think that about it. LCC will will able to pull it off this year, big rivals here though, good games to watch. Also if you want to see a very good young ball team, go watch LCC middle school, they are tough, they beat JMS yesterday.
Sorry, but i dont think JHS can beat LCC this year, granted Jenkins does have some pitching, but if i remember half of LCC starters were Sophmore and Freshman last year. Johnson is a machine, Frazier at catcher, give her another year, one of the best i ever seen. Thier infield will be much improved, Johnson and a another young girl, i think her name is Boggs in the outfield. Big rivals here though, good games to watch, but i think LCC will come out on top. Also if you want to see a good young team, go watch LCC Middle School, they are tough, they beat Jenkins Middle School yesterday.
LCC will be on top this year
I think LLC can make a good run this year, granted Jenkins does have some pitching, but I think your going to see a much improved LCC team. Johnson and a young girl (I think her name is Boggs) in the outfield. Frazier at cather, give her another year, could be one of the best catchers to come out of the
14th in a long time. The infield will be improved as well. If I remember last year half the starters for LCC were freshman and sophmores. Also if you want to see a good young team, go watch LCC mddle school team, they are tough.
Big Dog Wrote:Sorry but I dont think thats gonna be the case this year, if i remember half the LCC starters were freshman and sophmores last year, maybe more, but they are tough this year and the next few years to come. The Johson girl is a machine, Frazier at catcher, give her another year, best i have seen in a long time. The infield at LCC will be much improved, as well as the outfield with Johnson and another young girl, i think her name is Boggs, granted JHS does have (some) pitching, but thats all. Big rivalry here though, good ballgames to watch. Also, if you want to see a good young team, go watch the LCC middle school, they are really tough this year.

I agree that LCC should be improved and that this has developed in to a big rivalry. I strongly disagree with your assesment that JHS has some pitching and nothing else. Defensively JHS is one of the best squads in the region, They have three solid pithcers, Brashear at catcher and Walker at short are two of the regions best and unlike most teams in this area they have a really strong defensive outfield, maybe the regions best. Offensively, they don't have many long ball hitters but they a lineup filled with hitters who consistenly put the bat on the ball. They have a few slappers with execellent speed who live on the base paths and steal bases at will. There agressive style of play continually keeps the pressure on opposing defenses and scores a lot of runs. Also, you speak of LCC's young team last year, don't forget JHS starters last year included 2 juniors, 6 sophomores, and an 8th grader and their first player off the bench was a freshmen. All of these are returning and JHS should be improved as well. I look for very competitive games this year between these 2 teams this year but I think JHS would be favored at this time.
1bassman Wrote:I agree that LCC should be improved and that this has developed in to a big rivalry. I strongly disagree with your assesment that JHS has some pitching and nothing else. Defensively JHS is one of the best squads in the region, They have three solid pithcers, Brashear at catcher and Walker at short are two of the regions best and unlike most teams in this area they have a really strong defensive outfield, maybe the regions best. Offensively, they don't have many long ball hitters but they a lineup filled with hitters who consistenly put the bat on the ball. They have a few slappers with execellent speed who live on the base paths and steal bases at will. There agressive style of play continually keeps the pressure on opposing defenses and scores a lot of runs. Also, you speak of LCC's young team last year, don't forget JHS starters last year included 2 juniors, 6 sophomores, and an 8th grader and their first player off the bench was a freshmen. All of these are returning and JHS should be improved as well. I look for very competitive games this year between these 2 teams this year but I think JHS would be favored at this time.
I strongly agree with you, jenkins is offensively and defensively strong. They have what it takes to win the 14th IMO.
Some people on here have lost their mind. because last time I checked this was a softball thread. And last time I checked Jenkins has won the DT two yrs ina row. And were Region runner-up last year. LCC doesn't hold a candle to JHS in softball.
I would love to see Jenkins and Estill back in the championship, I think Jenkins will pull it off this time. There hungry for that win.
Big Dog Wrote:Sorry, but i dont think JHS can beat LCC this year, granted Jenkins does have some pitching, but if i remember half of LCC starters were Sophmore and Freshman last year. Johnson is a machine, Frazier at catcher, give her another year, one of the best i ever seen. Thier infield will be much improved, Johnson and a another young girl, i think her name is Boggs in the outfield. Big rivals here though, good games to watch, but i think LCC will come out on top. Also if you want to see a good young team, go watch LCC Middle School, they are tough, they beat Jenkins Middle School yesterday.
this is how it's going to be. Jenkins will be playing LCC in district. Jenkins will beat them again just like the past two years. Jenkins will go to the region they will end up playing Estill, Jenkins will overcome Estill this year.
i think breathitt has a bright future, maybe not this year but they will be a force to be reckoned with down the road