Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Greenup ( predictions)
District starts up for ashland. Ithink the tomcats will roll into this one hungry for a win and playing with their emotion that they played with on the field last friday. mY COUNT ashland by alot TongueoliceLig greenup a few.

go cats :Cheerlead
No need for Greenup to show up for this one. Ashland by as many as they want.
For some updatting angel gurlie has stiches in his mouth due to his mouth peace splitting his lip. He will be out of practice for two days but he will be ready for GC this friday. Wink Wink
Good luck to both teams but big Ash has this one.
Ashland
No disrespect to Greenup and their new coach, but this is just a bad year for him to make his debut against Ashland. Ashland picks the score in this one.
Does anyone know if TJ Maynard went to another program or did he just hang it up?
Ashland
Ashland
Coach Hart will keep this game in good condition I mean when the tomcats are ahead he lets the varsity get 1 rep in after half time depending on the score. But no matter what the tomcats will be ready to play and with a fire.
CatDawg Wrote:Does anyone know if TJ Maynard went to another program or did he just hang it up?

I'll have to check it for sure, but I believe that Coach TJ Maynard is helping out Coach Ivan McGlone at Russell. Not positive yet but I will check into it for you CD.
You beat me to it!! This one will be ugly.

Ashland 51
Greenup 0
AT41 Wrote:You beat me to it!! This one will be ugly.

Ashland 51
Greenup 0

You beat me to the ironton one last week so I beat u this week. :champ:
tomcat68 Wrote:I'll have to check it for sure, but I believe that Coach TJ Maynard is helping out Coach Ivan McGlone at Russell. Not positive yet but I will check into it for you CD.
Maynard is at Raceland.
Hey At41 do you know who the DE's are I know one is the smith boy and the other I know him just by 81 ( he's a crazy man) ****y says on the radio.
well , being from Russell, I would never have said Ashland would win anything lol, BUT Greenup will lose this one.. They are like a practice game for a lot of teams around there.. I would say Ashland will win this one by a long shot.
tomcatnation Wrote:Hey At41 do you know who the DE's are I know one is the smith boy and the other I know him just by 81 ( he's a crazy man) ****y says on the radio.

#81 is Aaron Cordial... #31 Brian Salyers has also been known to play some DE for the 'Cats this season.
AT41 Wrote:Maynard is at Raceland.

Thanks for the correction AT41. I was fairly positive he had went to another one of the Greenup County teams.
This is kinda like the Pike Central Belfry matchup. Ashland in a cake walk.
tomcat68 Wrote:#81 is Aaron Cordial... #31 Brian Salyers has also been known to play some DE for the 'Cats this season.

Well now that I know his name Aaron Cordial, he is one fine DE and Kick off expert I witness last yr and this yr.
Ashland should have this one wraped up by halftime
Ashland
News has it Matt Thomas will be out for this week becuase of a pinch nerve he got from ironton, angel will be ready for this friday but missing two practices due to his lip but he will be full go for friday.
Thanks for the update tomcatnation
Ashland in a romp. This game will get ugly!
Angel practiced a lil today but no pads he did more of catching punting and running and also got some looks on PAT, But tomorrow he is reported to be in full pads i think.