Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancer Cured for Good??
http://www.thenhf.com/articles/articles_...es_792.htm

It works 100% of the time to eradicate cancer completely, and cancer does not recur even years later. That is how researchers describe the most convincing cancer cure ever announced.

The weekly injection of just 100 billionths of a gram of a harmless glyco-protein (a naturally-produced molecule with a sugar component and a protein component) activates the human immune system and cures cancer for good, according to human studies among breast cancer and colon cancer patients, producing complete remissions lasting 4 and 7 years respectively. This glyco-protein cure is totally without side effect but currently goes unused by cancer doctors.

I posted this in the politics forum because we need to start writing our representatives to start looking more into this. Why isn't it being used? Why are not putting more money into developing it? Forget bailing out AGI, lets put that money into this.
http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Here's a website to help people contact them.
Wouldn't this be a blessing beyond measure? Sounds too good to be true, though. Cancer is a different bird than polio and smallpox and the like.
thecavemaster Wrote:Wouldn't this be a blessing beyond measure? Sounds too good to be true, though. Cancer is a different bird than polio and smallpox and the like.

I agree, but sometimes the answer to the most complicated questions is the simplest thing. One can hope though. This is not very old though, so maybe that is why we have not heard much about it. I imagine they are doing an even larger group of tests. Lets just pray though. It appears they may have also cured AIDS recently also by accident. That would also save millions of lives, especially in Africa. Not exactly by accident, but the treatment had unexpected radical results. Something to do with a bone marrow transplant. Ill see if I can find the article again.
Here's the article about the aids cure. They say it may just be a fluke, but then again it may not.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081112/ap_o...NiGxWs0NUE
Beetle01 Wrote:I agree, but sometimes the answer to the most complicated questions is the simplest thing. One can hope though. This is not very old though, so maybe that is why we have not heard much about it. I imagine they are doing an even larger group of tests. Lets just pray though. It appears they may have also cured AIDS recently also by accident. That would also save millions of lives, especially in Africa. Not exactly by accident, but the treatment had unexpected radical results. Something to do with a bone marrow transplant. Ill see if I can find the article again.

Interesting tough isn't it...the more diseases, pandemics, we cure, the larger the growth rate of population, which many scientistis suggest is the single largest danger to the survival of an inhabitable earth...
thecavemaster Wrote:Interesting tough isn't it...the more diseases, pandemics, we cure, the larger the growth rate of population, which many scientistis suggest is the single largest danger to the survival of an inhabitable earth...

True but we will cross those bridges when we come to them. You don't burn a bridge before you cross it out of fear of the next bridge.
Beetle01 Wrote:True but we will cross those bridges when we come to them. You don't burn a bridge before you cross it out of fear of the next bridge.

Can you imagine the public reaction to this: "Sorry, guys and gals, but scientists say these cures stay buried...you've got to die off to save the planet."
thecavemaster Wrote:Can you imagine the public reaction to this: "Sorry, guys and gals, but scientists say these cures stay buried...you've got to die off to save the planet."

The result would be a catastrophe, and would probably lead to the end of the world anyways. So there'd be no point in anyone taking that approach.
Beetle01 Wrote:The result would be a catastrophe, and would probably lead to the end of the world anyways. So there'd be no point in anyone taking that approach.

"Dateline News: Angry mobs of AIDS patients and cancer patients storm twelve labratories: scientists killed and wounded."
There's no money in a cure. Only treatments. Wink That's the sad truth.
Crossbones Wrote:There's no money in a cure. Only treatments. Wink That's the sad truth.
Exactly- I've said all along that scientists can cure cancer but get paid by insurance companies not to cure it.

This would be amazing, but why isn't it all over the news?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I don't a health insurance company would have a problem with a cancer cure.
BFritz Wrote:Exactly- I've said all along that scientists can cure cancer but get paid by insurance companies not to cure it.

This would be amazing, but why isn't it all over the news?

You took the words right out of my mouth Fritz. I have said for years that there is probably a cure already out there but there is more money to be made in prolonging treatments instead of a lump sum for a cure. It would be the greatest thing that humanity has ever seen if this indeed works.

And as you said, why hasn't this stormed the news? I understand that you wouldn't want to jump the gun but if it is online then why not announce a POSSIBLE cure at least?

It has been carried by Reuters and some foreign news agencies.

I can see why some of the major news shows havent carried it because its not through its final testing stages. So if they came out and gave all this hope about a cure for cancer, then it ends up not being just that. Then it will look like they got all the sick and families of the sick hopes up for no reason, and then we would be saying that they should be more responsible.

I agree most of these diseases could be cured but powerful drug compaines keep it from happening, and our law makers have blood on their hands. For our lawmakers not to be pushing through more medical research when it is out there, to me, that is murder and treason.
thetribe Wrote:You took the words right out of my mouth Fritz. I have said for years that there is probably a cure already out there but there is more money to be made in prolonging treatments instead of a lump sum for a cure. It would be the greatest thing that humanity has ever seen if this indeed works.

And as you said, why hasn't this stormed the news? I understand that you wouldn't want to jump the gun but if it is online then why not announce a POSSIBLE cure at least?

Beetle01 Wrote:I agree most of these diseases could be cured but powerful drug compaines keep it from happening, and our law makers have blood on their hands. For our lawmakers not to be pushing through more medical research when it is out there, to me, that is murder and treason.

What happens is everytime someone gets close to a cure, the insurance companies buy the research and that's the end of that.

I'm hoping that, like Beetle said, it hasn't been all over the news because it's in the testing phases.

I'm sure that they'll make the cure cost a fortune so that people still buy insurance, but I'm just hoping that the insurance companies don't buy the cure completely and kill it.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Will this only work for people with colon cancer or breast cancer?
BFritz Wrote:What happens is everytime someone gets close to a cure, the insurance companies buy the research and that's the end of that.

I'm hoping that, like Beetle said, it hasn't been all over the news because it's in the testing phases.

I'm sure that they'll make the cure cost a fortune so that people still buy insurance, but I'm just hoping that the insurance companies don't buy the cure completely and kill it.
Kinda like the auto industry did the Electric Car.
BFritz Wrote:Will this only work for people with colon cancer or breast cancer?

Didn't appear to state that. I think the first tests were just done for those since those are the 2 most deadiest cancers to each gender
DevilsWin Wrote:Kinda like the auto industry did the Electric Car.

LOL the auto industry didn't kill the electric car.
First of all the battery technology isn't even close to being efficient enough. And can you imagine the needed output from an already strained power grid. You're talking probably upping the needed power by 100 times, especially late at night when the grid usually slows down, but now everyone will just be plugging their cars in to recharge.
Beetle01 Wrote:LOL the auto industry didn't kill the electric car.
First of all the battery technology isn't even close to being efficient enough. And can you imagine the needed output from an already strained power grid. You're talking probably upping the needed power by 100 times, especially late at night when the grid usually slows down, but now everyone will just be plugging their cars in to recharge.
You really have no idea what you're talking about do you. Just run your mouth all day and pretend to know everthing about everything. Rolleyes
DevilsWin Wrote:You really know what you're talking about and know everthing about everything. :rockon:

Fixed
Beetle01 Wrote:Didn't appear to state that. I think the first tests were just done for those since those are the 2 most deadiest cancers to each gender
That makes me feel better, hopefully it works for all cancers.
Beetle01 Wrote:Fixed
:lmao: