Poll: Most important personal issue politically?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Healthcare
0%
Civil Rights
0%
National Defense
33.33%
Education
0%
Foreign Relations
22.22%
Abortion
11.11%
Gay Rights
0%
Economy
33.33%
Immigration
0%
Other
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most important issue?
What's everyone's most important issue to them politically?

Mine is National Defense.

(Poll is public)
Abortion.
lawrencefan Wrote:Abortion.

Man that was quick, I didn't even get the poll finished before you posted, you can vote now though if you wish.
I choose the economy, for no other reason than if we're all broke, then the rest of that list won't matter. Now, I rate most of those high on my wish list of what we need to improve, defense not being one of them. We are one of the safest countries in the world, with respect to outside invasion. We have one of the highest crime rates worldwide, among industrialized nations, but we aren't at much risk of being invaded by another country. Of course we are vulnerable to small suicide groups, like what happened on 9/11. EVERYONE is. Wasn't it Spain where they attacked the day before elections and totally shifted the direction it was expected to go? Can't let them win.
The interconnectedness of many of these issues...they exist in an almost symbiotic relationship, prevents the choosing of any particular one as "most" important.
thecavemaster Wrote:The interconnectedness of many of these issues...they exist in an almost symbiotic relationship, prevents the choosing of any particular one as "most" important.

I agree, almost every issue is connected to another. However this is a political message board. I think everyone has something that sticks out a little more to them as a whole.

Mine as Ive said is ND, but economy and others are also very very important to me.
Beetle01 Wrote:I agree, almost every issue is connected to another. However this is a political message board. I think everyone has something that sticks out a little more to them as a whole.

Mine as Ive said is ND, but economy and others are also very very important to me.

I've got two kids: I love the one who is sick more until she's well. I love the one who is travelling away from home more until he returns. If one issue presses, more concern until solved. And so on and so forth.