Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Florida - 45 #9 Louisville - 14
Hey Cards...............Confusederved: Confusedhithappe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who would have thought UK would play Florida and WKU would play Auburn closer than UL would play South Florida?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yep...i gotta eat some crow on that one...thats why ya play the games i guess
WOW! is all I have to say.. I knew they wouldn't be as good as last season.. but I didn't think South Florida would kill them
WAKE UP LOUISVILLE your not going to be playing for the national title.......HAHA Confusederved:
WOOO....Today is a good day. I love to see Louisville lose and by that much makes it that much sweeter.

Can you say OVERRATED?
Thought UL had a good chance to run the tables undefeated through the season. Takes a lot of commitment to be ready on game day. You have to look at the coach on this one. Louisville was not ready to play.
Best news ive heard in a dogs age.
Passing: Brohm (UL) 389 yds
He had that many yards and they only scored 2 touchdowns.. :confused:
Big East or BIG JOKE. We should have known UL wasn't as good as last year when UK played them close.

UF beats UK
USF beats UL
UCF beats Marshall what a day.
"CatDawg" Wrote:Big East or BIG JOKE. We should have known UL wasn't as good as last year when UK played them close.

UF beats UK
USF beats UL
UCF beats Marshall what a day.

Exactly CD.. OVERRATED:beer:
That's quite funny.
I bet UL regrets moving to big east now..hahaha....im so glad they lost I was expecting UK to lose so im not down about that, but after hearing UL score i got happy
I LOVE IT!!!!!! i hate the Cards/ way to go Loserville.