Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's birthplace to be confirmed
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/1...in-the-uk/

The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama’s identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. He will meet with a US contact person who will assist him in recording an asylum statement in the UK after handing over the documents that caused the blessing of Obama when he was born and to confirm the origin of the name Hussein.

The man will join relatives in the UK because his life will be in danger if he were to return to Kenya after removing the documents from the Mosque’s archives and taking them out of the country. The man has been informed about the on-going case filed in the US Supreme Court by attorney Philip Berg challenging Barack Obama’s citizenship.

When the man heard that Jerome Corsi was in Kenya a few months ago, he took a decision to try and meet him, but had to travel back to Mombasa from Nairobi on hearing that Corsi had been bundled and taken to the airport on deportation orders.

The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on the 4th of august 1961.

(This guy will be lucky to reach Britain with those files.)
So what are you libs gonna do if Obama can't be President? Riot in the streets? If so I wouldn't recommend doing it in Flatwoods.
Beetle01 Wrote:So what are you libs gonna do if Obama can't be President? Riot in the streets? If so I wouldn't recommend doing it in Flatwoods.

I think it is possible that you have roots in white supremacy groups. Barack Obama will be sworn in as President on January 20, 2009, over your loud and protracted and vehement objections.
Nope sorry don't even know of any white supremecy groups locally, nor would I partake in them.
At this point who really cares anymore. He will be president. He won. Ah screw it...

Obama is Muslim, non-American and the Anti-Christ. Blah Blah Blah.....
Beetle01 Wrote:Nope sorry don't even know of any white supremecy groups locally, nor would I partake in them.

No, no, no. Not saying you belong to these groups...talking about some of the roots of what you believe. Different things.
Nope no roots in it at all.
I'd gladly accept Colin Powell as a President as long as he still holds true to his conservative beliefs, which seemed a little shaky by his support of Obama.

Just a quick question for you libs, would you still support Obama becoming President eventhough it is a clear violation of the Constitution if this is found out to be true?
Beetle01 Wrote:Nope no roots in it at all.
I'd gladly accept Colin Powell as a President as long as he still holds true to his conservative beliefs, which seemed a little shaky by his support of Obama.

Just a quick question for you libs, would you still support Obama becoming President eventhough it is a clear violation of the Constitution if this is found out to be true?

The Constitution of the United States, as to qualifications, if violated, consciously or not, would have to be upheld, even if it cut against the grain of what one hopes.
thecavemaster Wrote:The Constitution of the United States, as to qualifications, if violated, consciously or not, would have to be upheld, even if it cut against the grain of what one hopes.

Well I would imagine that he would then become the leader of the UN.
Beetle01 Wrote:Nope no roots in it at all.

Of course not.

Would you want to change the constitution to allow foreigners to be President?
Beetle01 Wrote:Well I would imagine that he would then become the leader of the UN.

You know, when President Bush, the candidate, spoke of a softer, gentler conservatism, of deep and abiding environmental concern, and other policy issues, I was unmoved, dubious as to sincerity. However, I have never felt the kind of personal rancor toward the man that I sense toward Obama in these threads. It is interesting, if not troubling.
I have no problem what color Obama is, so long as he does a good job. However, I am a little concerned at how he conducts himself. He appears (I could be wrong) to be able to say anything to please the people and to get elected. Maybe I am wrong, time will tell. But the term "snake oil salesman" just comes to mind when I hear him talk. I do have concerns, but I can be patient. Hopefully, he does well. I never want to see a president fail, because it means failure for the country. I have already been praying for him, just like I have for all the past presidents.
thecavemaster Wrote:You know, when President Bush, the candidate, spoke of a softer, gentler conservatism, of deep and abiding environmental concern, and other policy issues, I was unmoved, dubious as to sincerity. However, I have never felt the kind of personal rancor toward the man that I sense toward Obama in these threads. It is interesting, if not troubling.

I do not wish for Jabba the Hut's pet rancor to go after Obama lol.

I have no ill will towards the man, I just don't think his policies are in the best interest of this country. I would gladly have him over for dinner and I imagine he is a genuine guy who is easy to get along with. I just disagree with most of his political stances.
Beetle01 Wrote:I do not wish for Jabba the Hut's pet rancor to go after Obama lol.

I have no ill will towards the man, I just don't think his policies are in the best interest of this country. I would gladly have him over for dinner and I imagine he is a genuine guy who is easy to get along with. I just disagree with most of his political stances.

Good line. We have no disagreement here.