Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can identify with this guy
I wonder why none of the national media put this on tv? (Not really I know why)

Militias are starting to crop up more and more. This man has great courage to me. I hope many of you watch this and feel the same way...Some Americans are starting to speak out yet I feel it will do no good as they are telling this to the very people who are the criminals and lying leaders that don't care about us.If you ask me..this is basically giving our government a warning.
Beetle01 Wrote:I wonder why none of the national media put this on tv? (Not really I know why)

Militias are starting to crop up more and more. This man has great courage to me. I hope many of you watch this and feel the same way...Some Americans are starting to speak out yet I feel it will do no good as they are telling this to the very people who are the criminals and lying leaders that don't care about us.If you ask me..this is basically giving our government a warning.

Ghandi led a, for the most part, peaceful revolution based on the principles of jesus' teachings as recorded in the gospels. He based his thought on "christian" principles. You cannot appeal to christian principles on the one hand, then admire non-christian methods on the other? Can you?
At some point peace is no longer a possibility. Our founding fathers knew of the risks of the govt. becoming tyrannical and turning on its people.

Lets hope they can change their ways before things get bad.
Beetle01 Wrote:At some point peace is no longer a possibility. Our founding fathers knew of the risks of the govt. becoming tyrannical and turning on its people.

Lets hope they can change their ways before things get bad.

Would I be right in "hearing" in this post that, if things continue in the direction they are currently going, the US government will become increasingly despotic, begin to enter homes, interrogate, intimidate, seize possessions, weaponry, etc?
thecavemaster Wrote:Would I be right in "hearing" in this post that, if things continue in the direction they are currently going, the US government will become increasingly despotic, begin to enter homes, interrogate, intimidate, seize possessions, weaponry, etc?

Yup, maybe not all at once.

First will come weapons and entering homes imo.

the one thing that may save us, is that most people involved in things such as the DEA, FBI, CIA, and military are usually very conservative. Even moreso than myself.

I think the govt will find it hard pressed if they really start over reaching their bounds, to get these factions to do their bidding.

Which is why I don't Obama to start that National Security Force. I'm not saying he will use it for such a manner, hwoever, someone in the future could use it as an outside resource to impose their will on the people if other govt factions refuse to do so.