Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P-burg Vs Magoffin(predictions)
blackcat Wrote:Not to push any buttons or get off topic, but AMS would kill Herald Whitaker. They beat an unbeaten JCMS team for the first time since 2000. (Remember that game R&B?)
Can't want to see what SF says about this now...... TongueoliceLig
How could i forget blackcat?? What a game........and i'm sure sports fanatic wouldnt run his mouth if he wasnt sitting in front of a screen anyways, so i'm not worried about it, no trash talk from this blackcat....
Red and Black Wrote:How could i forget blackcat?? What a game........and i'm sure sports fanatic wouldnt run his mouth if he wasnt sitting in front of a screen anyways, so i'm not worried about it, no trash talk from this blackcat....
Good Job! But I need someone to help me. :AngelPray
lol, man, here is all the help u need, just think about who we r playing this weekend, haha, alright, that was all u get, i'm done now, lol, i just had to throw a little bit in there:bounce:
Red and Black Wrote:How could i forget blackcat?? What a game........and i'm sure sports fanatic wouldnt run his mouth if he wasnt sitting in front of a screen anyways, so i'm not worried about it, no trash talk from this blackcat....
Well if anyone would like to have a conversation with me Fri nite I will be at the game on the Magoffin Co sidelines. Come on over and ask for the old man and there will be no trash talking. If you think my post was trash talking you should be around when I really get ticked off. HWMS beat JCHS 7th grade in a scrimmage game. Did you all beat the 7th or 8th this yr and by what score. By the way :theman:
We will have to wait untill blackcat gets in here, because i think his brother plays on one of the adams middle teams
Red and Black Wrote:We will have to wait untill blackcat gets in here, because i think his brother plays on one of the adams middle teams
Do they have a 7th and 8th team?
SECOND WARNING.......This game thread gets back on topic and the arguing stop or it will be closed.
Their 7th and 8th plays together i'm pretty sure, then 5th and 6th play together, idk now tho, but that's how it was when i played.
P-burg will finally win
CraftCreeker Wrote:Magoffin is down so is Prestonsburg which really surprises me alot.... o well I think this will be a really close game!

Magoffin beats Prestonsburg the frist time in a while!!
Old School Wrote:Prestonsburg seems to be playing better. Both Maggoffin and Prestonsburg are down this year.
P'Burg 24
Maggoffin 16

Ummm, when was the last time Magoffin County didn't have a down year? If Prestonsburg doesn't win this one lets just let Belfry and Russell go ahead and play for the Region Title.
Prestonsburg has an "A" team, which consists of 7th and 8th graders and they beat JCMS 8th grade team (Obviously better then the 7th grade team) 30 - 24.
what is the A-team's record this year blackcat?
If Prestonsburg loses, Pigs will fly. Smile
Beef Wrote:Can't want to see what SF says about this now...... TongueoliceLig
That almost looks like a violation of rule #1 taunting. Write yourself an e-mail. (just kidding) No doubt P- Burg is big favorite but the Hornets will dress 20 players who will give it all win or lose. We probably will never have the program the cats have because we will never have the administration support they have. Our sideline will have one paid asst. coach. But we dont make excuses and will be there at 7:30 ready to play. I wish both teams luck and injury free game and afterwards I hope a miracle has happened and I have to be careful not to be hit by a flying pig. :bigeyed:
I am behind my Hornets 100%
Sports Fanatic Wrote:That almost looks like a violation of rule #1 taunting. Write yourself an e-mail. (just kidding) No doubt P- Burg is big favorite but the Hornets will dress 20 players who will give it all win or lose. We probably will never have the program the cats have because we will never have the administration support they have. Our sideline will have one paid asst. coach. But we dont make excuses and will be there at 7:30 ready to play. I wish both teams luck and injury free game and afterwards I hope a miracle has happened and I have to be careful not to be hit by a flying pig. :bigeyed:
Now this is a classy post. This is what I knew I could expect from you. I respect your opinion and your support for your team and I know Magoffin Co. is greatful to have such a great supporter. Good luck to you guys tonight and I watched the weather channel earlier and they said that there wasn't a chance for flying pigs tonight so you should be ok. :bounce:
I'd say the only way Magoffin would have a good chance is if Prestonsburg was 5-0 right now instead of 0-5, because being 0-5 means you CANNOT overlook any team, no matter how good or how bad they are. Prestonsburg will be more ready for this game than they have been for a Magoffin co. game in the past.
Red and Black Wrote:I'd say the only way Magoffin would have a good chance is if Prestonsburg was 5-0 right now instead of 0-5, because being 0-5 means you CANNOT overlook any team, no matter how good or how bad they are. Prestonsburg will be more ready for this game than they have been for a Magoffin co. game in the past.
They will be wanting to take out their frustrations on the Hornets for sure. See you guys tonight at one of the nicer facilities in East Ky. Go Hornets
Sports Fanatic Wrote:That almost looks like a violation of rule #1 taunting. Write yourself an e-mail. (just kidding)
Not so much taunting as trying to entice you.... :coach:

Wink