Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very interesting translation about Satan
Okay, this was an email, and I have tried to debunk some of it. Maybe you guys can fair better than me. Hopefully the mods won't close it because I can't link an email. Still though lets try and debunk this one.

In Luke 10:18 Jesus states,

“I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven.”

How does a Jewish Rabbi, which Jesus is credited with being (John 1:38), say in

HEBREW, that Satan is like LIGHTNING from heaven?

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq in Hebrew, is LIGHTNING (Strongs Hebrew

word 1300). Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for

the name of a person!

The ONLY WAY, a Jewish Rabbi can say in Hebrew that SATAN is LIGHTNING

is, SATAN BARACK!

Interestingly, the “Greek” verse of Luke 10:18 does not contain an actual Greek

word to translate into “Fall”.

The Greek word translated as “Fall” appears to be a rare form of a Hebrew word

for “transgressions”.

So, the words of Jesus in this verse probably refer to heavenly transgressions.

In Hebrew poetry from the dominant book that the New Testament draws upon,

to validate the “works” of Jesus as “proof” of poetic prophecy, the use of BAMA

(Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to refer to the “heights” of heaven.

That book is Isaiah. Christian scholars would agree, that much of the New

Testament refers directly to passages of Isaiah's poetry.

Isaiah is also the source of origin for the Christian concept of “Satan” or “Lucifer”

Isaiah 14:12.

In the verses of Isaiah that refer directly to “Lucifer” in King James translations of

Isaiah, sure enough, BAMA (Strongs Hebrew word 1116) is used to refer to the

“Heights” of Heaven (Isaiah 14:14)!

In Hebrew, the letter vau is transliterated as an “O” or “U”.

It is primarily used as a conjunction to join concepts together.

So, to “join” in Hebrew poetry the concept of lightning (Barack) and a high place

like heaven or the “Heights of Heaven”, the letter “O” or Hebrew vau would be

used.

Bama is most commonly used to refer to a high sacred place, as well as to the

“Heights” of the heavens or clouds.

So, Barack O Bama in Hebrew poetry, similar to the style of Isaiah, would

translate literally as Lightning and the “Heights” of the sky or heaven!

Satan is Satan in Hebrew.

So the Jesus “Prophecy” of Luke 10:18, if spoken actually by a Jewish Rabbi

influenced by the poetry of Isaiah, would have said the verse Luke 10:18 as ;

Satan Barack O Bama?

That would be Hebrew for Satan is Lightning (Barack) and the heights (BAMA) of

heaven or the sky.

Since the oldest copy of Luke 10:18 is recorded in Greek, the only word we need

to add, is the incorrectly translated word for a “fall”.

Thus far, Christian scholars claim the word translated as “fall” is Strongs Greek

4098, Pipto.

In Luke 10:18, in GREEK, Pipto is not used.

The word is pesouta. This is probably a Greek phonetic usage of the Hebrew

word.

Like Satan is Hebrew and translated phonetically as a Hebrew word, it seems

pesouta, a Hebrew word, was not correctly translated, since a Greek word NOT

IN THE GREEK TEXT for “fall” is credited by scholars as being in the Satan is

Barack (Lightning) verse.

The Hebrew root of pesouta is a word normally used to refer to a “transgression”

or a sin.

Pesa (Strongs Hebrew word 6588) refers to a revolt, rebellion or sin, a

“transgression”.

This is the exact concept normally associated with “Satan” in Christian theology.

So, Luke 10:18 is correctly translated as;

“Satan is like Lightning (Barack) and the Highest (Bama) heavenly rebellion/sin/

transgression! !
Obviously Obama is Satan. Rolleyes

You all are getting pathetic.

PATHETIC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So proove it wrong. I don't think he's Satan, I just said it was interesting, which it is.
Yeah.....real interesting and just the kind of thing that inspires hate.

I would also like to see the sources for this. Just calling it an e-mail is nothing but bull**** and you know it. E-mails with no sources and especially without authors aren't worth crap for credibility.

If I wanted to, I could send a mass e-mail calling John McCain and baby rapist, but without proof or sources it means nothing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yeah.....real interesting and just the kind of thing that inspires hate.

I would also like to see the sources for this. Just calling it an e-mail is nothing but bull**** and you know it. E-mails with no sources and especially without authors aren't worth crap for credibility.

If I wanted to, I could send a mass e-mail calling John McCain and baby rapist, but without proof or sources it means nothing.

Look up the translations yourself. I checked them all before I posted and all those translations are accurate. Everything in the post seems to be factual, if you can proove otherwise, then go ahead and close it. Until then discuss the topic, stay out of it, but I get tired of you asking for a link to every topic I post. Some of the sentences all you need to do is pick up a Bible for a link and check passages yourself.
Beetle01 Wrote:Look up the translations yourself. I checked them all before I posted and all those translations are accurate. Everything in the post seems to be factual, if you can proove otherwise, then go ahead and close it. Until then discuss the topic, stay out of it, but I get tired of you asking for a link to every topic I post. Some of the sentences all you need to do is pick up a Bible for a link and check passages yourself.

I'm fine with the quotes, it's the translations that need verification.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm fine with the quotes, it's the translations that need verification.

http://www.google.com
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm fine with the quotes, it's the translations that need verification.

The people in this "e-mail" are obviously grasping at straws. Barack is NOT the same as Baraq. You're using whatever is most convenient to you to prove your point in that kind of supposed "translation."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:The people in this "e-mail" are obviously grasping at straws. Barack is NOT the same as Baraq. You're using whatever is most convenient to you to prove your point in that kind of supposed "translation."

Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for

the name of a person!
Beetle01 Wrote:Even in Greek, Barak is LIGHTNING (Strongs Greek word 913) for

the name of a person!

You said it yourself. Barak not Barack.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:You said it yourself. Barak not Barack.

Modern day spelling adds the C. The name spelled in Greek would include no C, as they did not include silent letters in their spelling. I do know that from my latin roots class.
We can thank the English for silent letters like the k in knife.
Modern day spelling must also take letters away (to benefit themselves). "BAMA" is not in the Hebrew translation in the Strong's, 1116 is spelled "bamah", baw-maw'; from an unused root (mean. to be high); an elevation:-height, high place, wave. 1117. "Bamah", baw-maw'; the same as 1116; Bamah, a place in Pal.: Bamah. See also 1120.
It say's nothing of "for the name of a person" in either translation. That I have seen.
I'm not trying to argue your point, just tring to clarify a little. When you take a letter here and add a letter there is against the Word of God. Rev. 22: 18-19 A person could go through the entire "e-mail" you posted and argue that point. Irregardless the New Testament was translated in Greek not Hebrew. Sometimes they have the same meaning, sometimes they don't.
Again, I'm not claiming your post is wrong. Just making debate that it could be used wrong if not properly applied. I am far from being a Bible scholar, but I"m sure when Christ spoke in Luke 10:18 he wasn't saying "he saw Barack O Bama fall from Heaven". And that he was Satan.
Crossbones Wrote:Modern day spelling must also take letters away (to benefit themselves). "BAMA" is not in the Hebrew translation in the Strong's, 1116 is spelled "bamah", baw-maw'; from an unused root (mean. to be high); an elevation:-height, high place, wave. 1117. "Bamah", baw-maw'; the same as 1116; Bamah, a place in Pal.: Bamah. See also 1120.
It say's nothing of "for the name of a person" in either translation. That I have seen.
I'm not trying to argue your point, just tring to clarify a little. When you take a letter here and add a letter there is against the Word of God. Rev. 22: 18-19 A person could go through the entire "e-mail" you posted and argue that point. Irregardless the New Testament was translated in Greek not Hebrew. Sometimes they have the same meaning, sometimes they don't.

Yes I see that, wasn't my intention, Bama should be Bamah. I actually have found other links to this same email, and they include the H in the word.

Still the scripture it appears would have been said

Satan Baraq O Bamah
Satan Barak O Bamah

from what I gather anyways.
Crossbones Wrote:Again, I'm not claiming your post is wrong. Just making debate that it could be used wrong if not properly applied. I am far from being a Bible scholar, but I"m sure when Christ spoke in Luke 10:18 he wasn't saying "he saw Barack O Bama fall from Heaven". And that he was Satan.

Actually I think it would have been read, I don't know the translation for beheld or I

but we'll include those.

I Beheld Satan Barak O Bamah

Now do I think this is referring to Barack Obama President elect as Satan? No, I think its just an interesting coincidence with all the anti-christ stuff you hear about him.
Beetle01 Wrote:I think its just an interesting coincidence with all the anti-christ stuff you hear about him.

Which has been disproven.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The translation for beheld is basically, 2334- to be a sectator of, behold, consider, look on, perceive.
Back in the day, scholars researched the number "666" using Hebrew phonetics and the like. To make a long story short, they came up with "666" as the "number of a man." That man turned out to be the Pope, his "system" the Roman Catholic Church. And on and on it goes. Also of interest, a personal pan pizza and small order of cinnamon sticks costs $6.66 at a local Pizza Hut. Perhaps Pepsi Cola is the antichrist?
thecavemaster Wrote:Back in the day, scholars researched the number "666" using Hebrew phonetics and the like. To make a long story short, they came up with "666" as the "number of a man." That man turned out to be the Pope, his "system" the Roman Catholic Church. And on and on it goes. Also of interest, a personal pan pizza and small order of cinnamon sticks costs $6.66 at a local Pizza Hut. Perhaps Pepsi Cola is the antichrist?

Don't forget that Ronald Wilson Reagan had six letters in each of his names.

Ronald - 6
Wilson - 6
Reagan - 6

= 666
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thecavemaster Wrote:Back in the day, scholars researched the number "666" using Hebrew phonetics and the like. To make a long story short, they came up with "666" as the "number of a man." That man turned out to be the Pope, his "system" the Roman Catholic Church. And on and on it goes. Also of interest, a personal pan pizza and small order of cinnamon sticks costs $6.66 at a local Pizza Hut. Perhaps Pepsi Cola is the antichrist?
NO, its coke!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:NO, its coke!

I think PepsiCo owns Pizza Hut, but further research might suggest that Coca Cola is in the running for "the beast that comes up out of the sea."
thecavemaster Wrote:I think PepsiCo owns Pizza Hut, but further research might suggest that Coca Cola is in the running for "the beast that comes up out of the sea."

I thought Pizza Hut was under the Yum! Brands?

Or is Yum! Brands owned by an even larger parent company?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I thought Pizza Hut was under the Yum! Brands?

Or is Yum! Brands owned by an even larger parent company?

Isn't Yum! Brands owned by Venezuelan President Chavez?
Yum is owned by the same company that own Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell I think, and a few others. Its all based out of Louisville.