Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyoming-13 vs Tenneessee-7
Wow, TN is just struggling this year! Tenneesee has the 1st losing season in forever! Fulmer ends his last season at TN with a losing record as they fall 3-7.
Figured that the Vols would be motivated enough for this game to win it.

Cannot wait to go down to Knoxville and knock off the Vols in 3 weeks!
HAHAHAHA!!!! Man I love Phil Fulmer!! I wish he would never leave!! Best thing at Tennessee ever!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Phil prolly cried after this game as he did in the press conference.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I would loses all of the game this year. If i know i was going be replace. Not like he need to get another coaching job somewere. How much did he made at Tenn. One of the highes paid coaches in college football.
I can't believe they fired Fulmer after the success he has had at Tennessee over the last 17 years. I'm sure he will find a job soon if he wants. I hope Kentucky don't let this chance of finally beating Tennessee slip through their paws. Can't wait to watch the game
This makes me real sad for Tenn. Smile
Part of me wants to laugh, but then I remember that we haven't beaten Tennessee in a LONG time. So I don't think we UK fans have room to snicker.

Man, if we don't break that losing streak to the Vols this year, it may never happen...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MVP2 Wrote:Wow, TN is just struggling this year! Tenneesee has the 1st losing season in forever! Fulmer ends his last season at TN with a losing record as they fall 3-7.

Actually this is their second losing record under Fulmer. :letsparty