Poll: Simply Who Wins The Big Game This Week-Belfry or Johnson Central??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
40.00%
Johnson Central
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" Tonight on 93.1 WDHR and TALK Radio
It's sports talk with attitude..."The Sports Guys".
Tonight on 93.1 WDHR and broadcasting online at www.wdhr.com simply click listen live at the top of the page.

Also on TALK Radio at 900am-Pikeville 1400-Williamson/Belfry
960am and 104.5FM-Prestonsburg

TONIGHT we have a listener poll:
What bowl would you like to see UK play in?

AND Belfry v Johnson Central listener picks.

Post your questions here and we'll give you a shout out tonight and address your issues...High School Football NFL, UK Football & UK Basketball, NASCAR. We may even talk about Joe Kinzer's most recent diet.

Let's hear ya...

BE SURE TO VOTE IN THE BELFRY v JOHNSON CENTRAL POLL
I would love to see KY play in the Chick fillet bowl, easier to drive to Atlanta.

Who has more to gain or lose from the JC and Belfry game.

Next, who is going to be the go to guy on the Wildcats Basketball team?
ttt
Thoughts on Prestonsburg senior Matt Sword not getting to play on senior night for the Blackcats, after being involved in an altercation with a Shelby Valley player at the end of the Pburg/SV game, where the Valley player clearly threw the first punch?
What time will the show be on tonight Fox?
One more thing Martin Co. Middle school and some other local teams such as dorton, ab combs, and herald whitaker, are playing in the middle school state tourny this weekend at the KY basketball Academy. The Lady Cards went 32-1 during the regular season, do you think they have a chance to win it all? Frosty when do you want lunch?
1. Belfry is the #1 ranked 3A team that has an established tradition. JC is the #3 ranked 5A team looking for respect playing on their home field. JC has never defeated Belfry and the message boards not only feel JC will win, but win convincingly. Matney is the protege of Haywood and has had very limited success against him. Who has more pressure to win.. Belfry or JC?

2. Chris Berman asked Obama and McCain the one thing they would change about sports if they had the ability to do it, what would you change?
Who do you think the sleeper teams are for each class?
7p-9p
1. Hello Bobby Norman 2.What are the keys to victory for Belfry and Johnson Central ?3. What are your thoughts on the Fort Thomas/Loui. Central match up?
JC rushed fro 684 yards against Woodford and have beaten good teams. bryan station has great size and JC struggled somewhat? i think a key for Jc is their quarterback. He can read defense even when the coach calls somthing else, he may change the call. Senior experience is another key.
Since the loss to Pburg, how do you think Shelby Valley will do against Breathitt Co.?
I may be a little late but here goes nothin'.

With the Bengals getting their first win last week against Jacksonville, do you think the Bengals can run the table the 2nd half and go 8-8 and possibly get a playoff berth?
WOOT WOOT, I got on the radio, I got on the radio. SmileSmile