Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else surprised by this? McCain supporters voting for Lunsford
I was listening to NewsTalk WVLK as I do just about every day that I'm at work. I spend a lot of time in cars, so I tend to listen to the radio a lot. They have pretty good shows on from 10 AM to 3 PM.

Sue Wiley is on from 10-noon and then Kruser is on from Noon to 3 PM........from 3-6 I don't listen because that's when Hannity spouts his hate.

Anyways, during Kruser's show he made a tally of who people were going to vote for. It was surprising to me just how many voters were going to vote for McCain on the Presidential ticket, but said they were going to vote for Lunsford for the Senate. I don't think it was a majority, but it was a very high number of voters going Republican in the Presidential race and Democrat in the Senatorial race.

I just found that a little odd and I think the Senate race is going to be tight tomorrow. I have a feeling McConnell will win, but Lunsford might make this a close race.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's me...I'm a rep and i'm voting for Lunsford.
Once again, voting for Lunsford is not putting Kentucky first.

If Lunsford gets in he will be a first term Senator who will just be a dem lackey.

Mitch will be the highest ranking Repub in the senate and will bring hundreds of millions in funding to this state.