Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama Basketball.
How does everyone think they'll do this year? I know they lost big man Hindrex, but I see them winning the SEC this year. Alonzo Gee,Ronald Steele are both SR's this year whats your guys opinions?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Nah...i see Kentucky winning the SEC this year :ChairHit: :ChairHit: :ChairHit:
Alabama does not have a shot at winning the sec this year IMO. I think its uk's turn again.
Steele is a very good player for them, but the loss of Hendrix will hurt them, IMO. They won't win the SEC this year.
They have a shot buti it would be rough, i think they will win it before uk would though.
dore20 Wrote:They have a shot buti it would be rough, i think they will win it before uk would though.

Your not joking are you? UK is a better ball club than 'bama bro.
it will prolly be bama and uk in the sec championship with uk winning it. uk has to much talent and has a very deep bench that they can go to. The Cats are gonna rock this year and turn some heads.
Alabama will not make it to the championship. They don't have the presence down low. UK has a shot if they play like they are capable of.