Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell fans
Midee1 Wrote:I'm entertaining the idea of going and spending one half on Belfry's side and one half on Johnson Centrals side. That way I cannot be accused of helping either team.Big Grin

Don't forget where you have to come in Round 2.... that Pirate tailgate food is mighty good, especially on a cold November night, you straddle the fence and you are cut off.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Don't forget where you have to come in Round 2.... that Pirate tailgate food is mighty good, especially on a cold November night, you straddle the fence and you are cut off.
I've seen the boy eat, and that's a low blow!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:I've seen the boy eat, and that's a low blow!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Speaking of golf we need to organize a golf scramble for the BGR. I know Its late in the season but for most of us "cheap skates" the green fees are better.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:Speaking of golf we need to organize a golf scramble for the BGR. I know Its late in the season but for most of us "cheap skates" the green fees are better.

Cheap skate???? I shudder to think what we have spent playing golf just in the last few months.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Don't forget where you have to come in Round 2.... that Pirate tailgate food is mighty good, especially on a cold November night, you straddle the fence and you are cut off.

I have had the pleasure of visiting a Pirate tailgate. 06 if memory serves and I must say there was a great time had by all. I do, however get the strange feeling that the people liked me a little less after the game was over than before. I have no idea why...Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:I have had the pleasure of visiting a Pirate tailgate. 06 if memory serves and I must say there was a great time had by all. I do, however get the strange feeling that the people liked me a little less after the game was over than before. I have no idea why...Big Grin

:moon: You know that is a false statement. :moon:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Midee1 Wrote:I have had the pleasure of visiting a Pirate tailgate. 06 if memory serves and I must say there was a great time had by all. I do, however get the strange feeling that the people liked me a little less after the game was over than before. I have no idea why...Big Grin

Well... I like ya and my hubby is the "iron chef" as he and another have been labeled.... You all make it to Belfry early enough and you'll have some good ole' tailgate food.... I promise!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Well since it appears that maybe no other Russell fans are going. Could some JC fans gimme some directions. Ill be coming down 23 from Ashland.

I do expect to see a very good game. Eventhough I do expect JC to win, and maybe win handily, I would like to see Belfry win, and then Russell top Belfry, although I feel both are doubtful. Of course Ive been terrible this year at predicting games.
Beetle01 Wrote:Well since it appears that maybe no other Russell fans are going. Could some JC fans gimme some directions. Ill be coming down 23 from Ashland.

I do expect to see a very good game. Eventhough I do expect JC to win, and maybe win handily, I would like to see Belfry win, and then Russell top Belfry, although I feel both are doubtful. Of course Ive been terrible this year at predicting games.

Beetle,
Your last paragraph is the epitome of rambling HAHA. You took us here, you took us there, and in the end we got nowhere. Thanks for the laugh to start the day off Smile