Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#3 Louisville-74 Georgetown (KY)-67
dore20 Wrote:More people would say UCLA, UNC and DUKE before they would say UK.

What team would come to mind first when talking about basketball, UK or Louisville???Wink
Money Maker Wrote:What team would come to mind first when talking about basketball, UK or Louisville???Wink

We UK fans, rest our case Smile
Money Maker Wrote:What team would come to mind first when talking about basketball, UK or Louisville???Wink

Most people would think UNC, UCLA, or Duke. Only a few people think about UK. When i think about UK i think about the 1966 title game.
cj2561 Wrote:Most people would think UNC, UCLA, or Duke. Only a few people think about UK. When i think about UK i think about the 1966 title game.

Did you not read my question big man??? I said Louisville or UK???Cool
cj2561 Wrote:Most people would think UNC, UCLA, or Duke. Only a few people think about UK. When i think about UK i think about the 1966 title game.
I love you UK haters, so jealous of UK its funny. Smile

Your tradition is great but our team THIS year is better. So live in your past while we make things happen this year.Cool
RavenBoy Wrote:I love you UK haters, so jealous of UK its funny. Smile

You know honestly I don't hate UK, not at all. Used to be a big fan before Tubby ruined them. What I hate is UK fans that try to say they are better than they truly are.
RavenBoy Wrote:I love you UK haters, so jealous of UK its funny. Smile

I use to be a big UK fan, until i meet Tubby.
There new coach is a good coach. Just look what he did at A&M. For someone who done that there, have to be a good coach.
dore20 Wrote:Your tradition is great but our team THIS year is better. So live in your past while we make things happen this year.Cool

Yeah I know, what was I thinking?? Louisville already has a BIG UPSET over Georgetown this year!!Smile
:thumpsup:
cj2561 Wrote:I use to be a big UK fan, until i meet Tubby.
There new coach is a good coach. Just look what he did at A&M. For someone who done that there, have to be a good coach.

Well you see here in Kentucky, we WILDCAT fans stick with our CATS through thick and thin, no matter who the coach is, no matter if they lose or win, but when I really look at it, Thats what seperates us from anyone else. Most pasionate fans in college basketball!!! HANDS DOWN!! :thumpsup:
Money Maker Wrote::thumpsup:

Well you see here in Kentucky, we WILDCAT fans stick with our CATS through thick and thin, no matter who the coach is, no matter if they lose or win, but when I really look at it, Thats what seperates us from anyone else. Most pasionate fans in college basketball!!! HANDS DOWN!! :thumpsup:

You better believe that!
Money Maker Wrote::thumpsup:

AMEN!!!!!!:Thumbs::Thumbs:
I know what ya mean, After about Tubby 5 or 6 year I wouldnt even watch UK cause he was a joke but now im back just how Billy G will have them back to 1 of the best colleges in america.
Lville made it to a final 4 a few years ago, so that means your the best basketball program ever? Just like your football team won a ORANGE bowl, not a national title and now their the best football team ever?
Money Maker Wrote:Yeah I know, what was I thinking?? Louisville already has a BIG UPSET over Georgetown this year!!Smile

Did i say anything about a upset or anything like that? NO!!! Look UK basketball fans really believe the dumbest **** ive ever seen. Your team ISNT that good at all, they wont play within 15 points of the Ville. I will even say yes you have a better tradition. But here and now, the cats arent even close.
dore20 Wrote:Did i say anything about a upset or anything like that? NO!!! Look UK basketball fans really believe the dumbest **** ive ever seen. Your team ISNT that good at all, they wont play within 15 points of the Ville. I will even say yes you have a better tradition. But here and now, the cats arent even close.
I would have said Loserville is better this year before they played those 2 horrible games.
UK beats U of L this year. I put my money on it!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:UK beats U of L this year. I put my money on it!

I wish I knew you because I would take that bet. Most passionate fans......def not. Not saying Louisville fans are more because they are not, but I believe that Duke has the most passionate fans. And what happened the other night when UK got outplayed in the first half by Quachita(sp.) Baptist College. I mean do you all really believe that UK is that good, cause I mean they have been playing some real bruisers. January 4th at Freedom Hall, put a W on the board for the Cards!!!
frankie21 Wrote:I wish I knew you because I would take that bet. Most passionate fans......def not. Not saying Louisville fans are more because they are not, but I believe that Duke has the most passionate fans. And what happened the other night when UK got outplayed in the first half by Quachita(sp.) Baptist College. I mean do you all really believe that UK is that good, cause I mean they have been playing some real bruisers. January 4th at Freedom Hall, put a W on the board for the Cards!!!

I agree that Duke does have some good fans, BUT they only have around 9,000. Here at the CAPITOL we rock RUPP every game with about 24,000. SO I'll let you decide which is better.Wink We really got outplayed, the scoreboard showed that didn't it?? Rolleyes AND All I ever hear is how Louisville is gonna do this and how louisville is gonna do that and never no show. Louisville was supposed to beat us in Football this year and they got sent back home with their tail between their legs. And I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen in B-ball as well. But we will have to wait and see!!! :rockon: