Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 37 - Lawrence Co. 14
lawrence LC Wrote:Being truthful he hasnt played good at qb all season.I dont think he even could started over any of the wr. lawrence county WR are good. Also when has he made a feild goal? so idk...
Here's one time I have to disagree with you 100% I have been around LC football for a very long time. And I think shepard is one of the better qb's that we have had. He's just a sophmore and very young but if he stay's with the program he will be right up there with Jason Michaels and Allen Short which I think was the best qb's we have ever had at Lawrence Co. This is just my opinion I am not trying to stir any thing up I just love this program and always will. I don't agree with alot that goes on with the program but I will support the kids as long as they have a program. You will never see me say the first negative thing about any of them(players). Even when I think they have given up in a game all I would say to them was that they need to keep working harder and the rewards will come . And thats what they need to be hearing right now. Find a positive and build off it. GO DAWGS.
lawrence LC Wrote:lol im pretty sure that he hasnt made 96 % of his pats...i have been .to games..lol..man i dont have a problem...the person asked a question and all i did was answered it...i really dont think he has made a 58 in practice

No your right it wasnt 58 it was 55 yards and the 96% is just to stat a fact that he has made more then he has missed.... The kids doesnt even use a block to kick from now.... He is more accurate since he has stopped using the block.,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:No your right it wasnt 58 it was 55 yards and the 96% is just to stat a fact that he has made more then he has missed.... The kids doesnt even use a block to kick from now.... He is more accurate since he has stopped using the block.,

You mean you were exaggerating? I'm flabbergasted.Smile
Batpuff Wrote:No your right it wasnt 58 it was 55 yards and the 96% is just to stat a fact that he has made more then he has missed.... The kids doesnt even use a block to kick from now.... He is more accurate since he has stopped using the block.,

Thats what i thought..i dont think he has even made a 55....
yea ive seen shep kick and i dont believe he made a 55 yarder off the ground! if he did i would have to c it with my own eyes! and i gurantee he didnt take 3 steps like ur suppose 2!
plain and simple i dont think lawrence will ever return back to glory! i but just dont think they will!

Are the balls as shiny as they were the last time I was at a game???Smile