Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Seniors next season in 16th region
Please dont get off topic, start another thread if theres need for that conversation. This thread is about the top Seniors in the upcoming season.
xBHSxG27 Wrote:But they didnt win did they. they tied

These two teams are way to good for Belfry though. If Belfry tied either of these teams, that would feel like a loss for them and a district title for Belfry.
I belive that Hazard will have a few good seniors next year in soccer, I attended alot of Hazards games last year. They werent bad for a first time team. I think that they will be overlooked next year and make a big impact in the region. As for players im hearing alot about the frazier kid, he is a decent soccer player but next year for hazard the top players will be Conor duff and Alex Jolly. Conor is a really aggressive player that plays will alot of heart. I truely believe he will have a huge impact next year in the region.
Dawg15 Wrote:I'm sure you've never heard or steven frasure but he started for pcc's jv in GRADE SCHOOL and he almost scored on belfrey's defense 6 times...belfrey's defense wasnt fast enough for him...he was running circles around them...he just didnt have a team to back him up except the goalie

I wouldnt say he didnt have a team to back him up, I realize that it was Hazards first year and they dont have the best players but I have been to a few of Hazards games and saw a few more talented players on their team besides Frasure like Josh Eversole, Baylen Campbell, Alex Jolly, and Conor Duff. So I wouldnt criticize the entire team. As far as Frasure goes he's a talented player and he may give some defenses problems but as ive seen and heard without these boys and the rest of his team helping him out he couldnt do it alone.