Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" on 93.1 WDHR Tonight...Post questions here!
It's sports talk with attitude..."The Sports Guys". Tonight on 93.1 WDHR and broadcasting online at www.wdhr.com simply click listen live at the top of the page.

Post your questions here and we'll give you a shout out tonight and address your issues...Playoff predictions, NFL, UK Football & Basketball, World Series, NASCAR. We may even talk about Joe Kinzer's fantasy football team tonight (which is on a winning streak believe it or not).

Let's hear ya...
Hey Guys,

Sorry i can't be at the show tonight i have a meeting at 7:00pm and then i am going to go to the Pike County Middle School Football championship game at 8:00 to watch the Hawks play the Pirates.

2 things real quick.

Another Nascar race where we set the field by points. Nascar needs to change this and go by setting the field by drawing a number and that is where you start the race from: Example would be Jimme Johnson pulls number 25 then he starts the race from 25th.

Next thing is and this will be by final comment for the night is that Special Teams coach Steve Ortmayer has to go!!!
What do you think Ronnie Paul??

I will call and give you a update on the score from the Championship game.

Bird
1. How will Valley finish up?
2. How do you think their year has gone?
3. How do you think they will be next year?
1. With Belfry's win and Russell's subsequent loss, do you think that the second round matchup will be the vntage war between these two teams, or is Belfry simply on another level this season?

2. Did Coach Hager "over-coach" against Belfry?
What mountain team coming into the season, with little expectations, has been the most impressive?
1)Bell County
4)Lawrence County

3)Rockcastle County
2)Rowan County

3)Greenup County
2)Knox Central

1)Boyd County
4)McCreary Central

4A District 7 & 8 Playoffs. These are the match-ups. What are your predictions? Of course Bell County is going to be in the Regional Final, but what team will be joining them? Also, what must this team do to have a shot at upseting the Bobcats?
With the high salaries and luxury lifestyles afforded by today's professional athletes, will someone who is as demanding as the 49ers Mike Singletary be successful?
One side note... I think it would be very hard to make someone who makes more money than you do what you tell them to....ala RICK PITINO AND HIS CELTICS CAREER.

You guys do a great job. I am a big fan...

God Bless
Coach Parsons from Betsy Layne wanted to say thanks for the coverage friday and the comments tonight.

The bobcats are very young and should only get better.

once again thanks for the coverage.
What your guys thoughts on the state championships moving to Bowling Green after this season?
Good show tonight...Thanks for the great questions!