Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan Co vs Verity predictions
Not sure where or when this week this game is suppose to be played. It will be another 1st round playoff game for state. So people that know the teams what do you think?
I don't have a prediction, but I did want to let everyone know that the game will be broadcast on WLKS 102.9 from West Liberty.
That is GREAT for the kids. I assume this is not the norm as far as broadcasting MS games.
I dont know anything about Verity but our team played Morgan Co. this year and took a loss. They are a very powerful offensive team. Very well coached. Ill take Morgan.
I heard Morgan Con beat Verity. I did not get an exact score gut it was around 20-8. Looks like Morgan moves on and plays Bluegrass MS
Congrats Morgan
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
good job MC ...good luck in future
Morgan County dominated this game, despite a few lost fumbles. Crase had a great game with both a rushing, and receiving touchdown and Holbrook had a touchdown as well. Both teams played great and hope both programs can further their success for next year.