Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central vs Bell County (JV)
any predictions for this game
Bell
Bell :Thumbs:Thumbs:
It Well Be A Good Game How Ever Lcc By 8pts
Should be a good JV game. Not sure who all Bell will send to play with a short week coming up.
Dont count LCC's JV out just yet. Logan Johnson is a beast and these youngsters can play. It will be a fun game to watch!
Bell wins 38or 36 to 2??

Bell plays mostly freshman and a few Soph. None of which start on Varsity.
From what I hear it was a slaughter on a cold Monday night. Bell won by 30 or so points, kind of shocked me a little bit. I knew Bell was good but WOW.
What a great place to play football. LCC was big, outsized Bell upfront. Bell much to physical for LCC. Why do teams that big and strong want to throw every down, It makes your defense a little soft. However, great looking kid at QB for LCC and big strong kids, good luck the rest of the way and great facility.
Did Carton play in this game?
Mama Bear Wrote:Did Carton play in this game?

I am sure he did. He is a Soph. that does not start varsity. From what I have heard Cody Davenport was the only kid that starts varsity that played. He has started the last 2 or 3 games at CB on Friday nights.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I am sure he did. He is a Soph. that does not start varsity. From what I have heard Cody Davenport was the only kid that starts varsity that played. He has started the last 2 or 3 games at CB on Friday nights.

I figured he had found a position for Carton on varsity, at least on defense. He's a head hunter! I'm surprised he doesn't start on varsity.
Lc By Two Touchtowns!
Tubby Lover,
The game was played last night. Score 38-2 Bell...........By the way Tubby doesn't coach UK anymore either.Smile
I hear the Bell defenders put some big shots on the LCC receivers and just flat out played more aggressive than the Cougars.
Snare43 Wrote:Tubby Lover,
The game was played last night. Score 38-2 Bell...........By the way Tubby doesn't coach UK anymore either.Smile
Well, if you looked at his join date, he could have joined before BCG was hired on April 5th, unlikely, but still possible....
Bell's JV, Freshmen, and Middle School teams are all loaded. Reload never Rebuild