Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Bucs
Belfry0304 Wrote:There could be some big sophomores next year, Trey Willis could be at corner, Gary Runyon will likely be at linebacker, we might see Howie Dotson somewhere, and with the O-Line losses Keegan Fields has a chance to step up.

Trey and Gary have both seen a lot of play time this year. Howie is working hard on coming back from his injury and is actually doing rather well...He's quick and eager to be back on the field..... He also played corner opposite of Trey....... Keegan has got to get healthy and follow all the instructions that he has been given and he will definatly make an impact with the others next year. There are also quite a few more that can step up if they put forth an effort.... A LOT of talent!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Howie's back walking a whole lot quicker than I thought... Kaycee said he tore a knee ligament.
I think that means MCL or ACL... so I didn't think he'd be walking soon.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Howie's back walking a whole lot quicker than I thought... Kaycee said he tore a knee ligament.
I think that means MCL or ACL... so I didn't think he'd be walking soon.

He has really been working hard to get back.... PT 3 times a week not counting what he does at home... and YEP... she was correct!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:Proud or what? Love ya

YEP...Proud mom...lol...rather obvious huh?:o
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:Proud or what? Love ya
Love ya back!:rockon:
bucslover68 Wrote:Ha Ha, don't jump on me too bad. You're right. Cameron has been a starter. I was just factoring in the bad ankle. Was it for a game, or more? He has really been a solid player for the Pirates. To let you know where I have been during the games, Ha Ha. I am right there watching. As a matter of fact, I have seen the Big Red play for 45 straight games, and 52 our of the last 54 they have played including the last of three games of the 04 season.
LOL...Kinda sensitive subject in my house...lol..It was actually two heart wrenching games...Randy Webb actually wore his jersey in one of the games though...lol ...but with his "Rocket sock" on his ankle, he is playing solid football. Well for me anyways...not sure about Coach Mick...lol