Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd County Football '08
By the way ...these A team Bobcats won the B team championship 2 years ago
kentucky3 Wrote:do you think he is best on teamm

Awesome player! Great heart! :rockon:
The school full of quadriplegics
BWQ32 Wrote:The school full of quadriplegics

This post shows no class whatsoever. Why would anyone say something like this. The moderators should suspend whoever is responsible for an ignorant comment like this.:mad:
BWQ32,
That classless buddy, should be banned from this site. Don't know much about the Bobcats and have no ties but that was low and down right mean. Think before you post buddy, even though you probably didn't mean it the way is came across there are special needs people that get on these sites and that would be very offensive to any of them. Special Needs???? brings up an interesting thought after reading your post.
love the blackcats Wrote:All I read about is Betsy Layne. Adams Middle School B-team has been the county champs for the past 2 years. There is no team in the county that can beat what johnny ray harris has put together. The overtime win againts betsy layne was a fluke. If played again, Adams would have killed them!

Seriously? You're going to say the game was a fluke?? The only other game our B team lost was to Shelby Valley 6-0. Didn't you guys lose to Shelby Valley, also. You beat us, good game... No need to bad mouth.... Great respect for Coach Harris... But don't take away from what our boys did this year...
BWQ32 Wrote:The school full of quadriplegics

you must be so sad....
well i think bl sounds like a good team to me and does any kno that jarrell kid and murphy i need to tlk to them bout playin pikeville allstars
pikeville31 Wrote:well i think bl sounds like a good team to me and does any kno that jarrell kid and murphy i need to tlk to them bout playin pikeville allstars

what team is this?