Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Sheldon Clark (Part II)
belfry 35 sc 14
Well, I still think it will be Belfry 21 Sc 13 but hopefully SC proves me wrong.

Gl Cardinals.
I still say Belfry 28- Sheldon Clark 31
Due to inclement weather:
Belfry 28
SC 7
Just a couple of more hours untill they crown the district champion.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Due to inclement weather:
Belfry 28
SC 7

You're on turf. No mud. Rain and win should not effect hand offs. Advantage Belfry on the weather.
I like Belfry in this one...

Belfry- 35
Sheldon Clark- 12
FBALL Wrote:You're on turf. No mud. Rain and win should not effect hand offs. Advantage Belfry on the weather.

Belfry has a decisive speed advantage and the ability to make plays in the open field when it is dry. Turf or no turf, this becomes more difficult when it is slippery, and speed is neutralized. Additionally, Belfry is not your simple "Turn and hand it off team", the belly depends on playfakes and pulling the ball in and out of the backs stomach. Anytime you have that much ball handling with a wet pigksin it becomes exponentially more difficult.
I wish I could be at the game tonight I was going to go but with this rain I better not, i've been sick all week and just scared to try it, hope its a good game and both teams are ok, and injury free after the game.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry has a decisive speed advantage and the ability to make plays in the open field when it is dry. Turf or no turf, this becomes more difficult when it is slippery, and speed is neutralized. Additionally, Belfry is not your simple "Turn and hand it off team", the belly depends on playfakes and pulling the ball in and out of the backs stomach. Anytime you have that much ball handling with a wet pigksin it becomes exponentially more difficult.

Sandbagger.

You know Belfry is much more suited to run the power and quick hitters. I'll give you the fakes are tougher with a slick football but its much easier than having to go to the passing game.

I think you will see a heavy does of Lee straight ahead tonight.
FBALL Wrote:Sandbagger.

You know Belfry is much more suited to run the power and quick hitters. I'll give you the fakes are tougher with a slick football but its much easier than having to go to the passing game.

I think you will see a heavy does of Lee straight ahead tonight.

Smile It's raining hard..prepare for a flood