Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK/Florida (Updates)
63-3 Florida... 4th quarter
The only reason I can think of why Brooks is playing Hartline is that he is so stubborn, he cares more about proving a point than the the good of the team. It was so clear when Cobb was at QB that the offense moved better. He is such a threat with his feet that it opens up things for his arm. He is 10 times the athlete Hartline is, and it would seem to me that you would want the best athlete to have the ball most of the time. If I'm the two QB's coming next year, I would have to rethink the whole situation. Because it is apparent that Brooks doesn't play the best player in that position. If he starts Hartline next week, it will be another loss. Write it down. He just can't move the team.
Shady Grady Wrote:The only reason I can think of why Brooks is playing Hartline is that he is so stubborn, he cares more about proving a point than the the good of the team. It was so clear when Cobb was at QB that the offense moved better. He is such a threat with his feet that it opens up things for his arm. He is 10 times the athlete Hartline is, and it would seem to me that you would want the best athlete to have the ball most of the time. If I'm the two QB's coming next year, I would have to rethink the whole situation. Because it is apparent that Brooks doesn't play the best player in that position. If he starts Hartline next week, it will be another loss. Write it down. He just can't move the team.
I agree 100%! Very well said!
This is unexcusable!!! They need to leave the special teams coach in Florida and make him find his own way home.. I am truely embrassed to be a KY fan!!!