Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RCR-DEI Merger?!?
I heard a couple of days ago that a DEI-RCR merger was in the works. Maybe this could lead to Dale Jr.'s real destiny- driving the black #3. If anyone has heard anything about this chime in!
"HAMBONe77" Wrote:I heard a couple of days ago that a DEI-RCR merger was in the works. Maybe this could lead to Dale Jr.'s real destiny- driving the black #3. If anyone has heard anything about this chime in!

THat would be awesome.. I hope this happens Hambone:thumb:
Would ya start watching NASCAR again QQ?
What would be the difference.....I mean look at it this way, If Dale Earnhardt didnt die and would of retired do you think they would of retired his number? NO.......they didnt Richard Petty's.....Dale SR was my favorite driver and I think if he woudlnt of died and just retired outright Dale JR would be driving the black number 3 but since he died things have went wrong.......I think that Dale SR would only want his son driving the black 3 thats my opinion what do you all think?
"football05" Wrote:Would ya start watching NASCAR again QQ?

I use to watch it alot back when Dale raced.. I just lost interest after that. That might stir up some old memories.. watching the black 3
I believe that the only person who could ever drive the black #3 again would have to be Dale Jr. otherwise they should just keep the number retired.
Well would it be different if he hadnt died? His number woudlnt of been retired then.
i don't know if dale jr. would even drive #3 and if he did how would the hard core dale sr. fans react to the change?
"Camper" Wrote:i don't know if dale jr. would even drive #3 and if he did how would the hard core dale sr. fans react to the change?

Being a bigtime Dale Sr. fan my whole life, I would love to see an Earnhardt (not Kerry though) back in the black number 3. If it were just like for one race like the Daytona 500 it would bring back all kinds of memories. But im sure that there are those out there who would be all mad about Jr. driving his dad's car, but if he isn't the heir to the car, no one is.
I don't think he'll ever drive a black #3. But I do think he'll drive a black #8 in time. I think of it this way: an 8 is just 2 threes put together, just one has been flip flopped, almost like they're hugging like Jr and Sr would hug each other. So in a way he is always carrying his dad's #3 with him.