Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Sports Guys" airing tonight WDHR...Post Questions Here
The regions premier sports show, "The Sports Guys" is back again tonight on 93.1 WDHR and broadcasting online at www.wdhr.com

Show airs 7 til 9 tonight...

Post your questions here and we'll air them tonight and throw a shoutout to you for posting during the show...
With Jade Haddix being out sometime for Breathitt County, how far do you think that Channing Fugate will be able to carry the Bobcat in the playoffs?
Frosty, is this the year your beloved Panthers go down to my Tigers for the District Championship? Is lunch on you?
What your thoughts on the Belfry - Sheldon Clark game this Friday and do you feel the 48 - 0 loss to Bell County will still be on the Cardinals mind?:football:
How many UK football wins? Realistically....
Keep'em comin'... Ask about anything...
Knott Central scored 48 points in the first 8 minutes of their game against South Floyd last week.....Have guys ever witnessed a game with that many points in such a short time?
Best Eastern Kentucky high school you ever saw?
Football game.. Sorry
How do you guys feel about the World series? Predictions? Youth, pitching and enthusiasm for TB versus tested, experienced not-so-good pitching-except-for-Hamels Philly?

Also, what is your take on Sen. Obama single-handedly making me an overnight star? I think I love me some Obama.
Joe the Plumber Wrote:How do you guys feel about the World series? Predictions? Youth, pitching and enthusiasm for TB versus tested, experienced not-so-good pitching-except-for-Hamels Philly?

Also, what is your take on Sen. Obama single-handedly making me an overnight star? I think I love me some Obama.

Do you have a license to plumb?
Good questions tonight guys... Be back next week.