Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup Co. vs. Boyd Co. 6th
Greenup Co. Steelers win against a fine Boyd County team Saturday 36-12. Reese Dillon had 3 TD's and 200+ yds rushing and threw 1 TD pass. He returned to action after missing the Lewis Co. game with an eye injury. TJ Quillen had 1 rushing TD and 1 TD Rec. and over 100 all purpose yds.

Big matchup Tuesday as we travel to Russell to play their 6th to close our regular season.
Greenup at Russell
Tuesday the 21st @5:30pm

This will be a great game, these two teams are a great match and this has the ability to go either way... Greenup is very talented and has multiple weapons, the passing is there for Greenup, and Reese Dillon can burn you either way.
By no means are the DEVILS taking this game lightly. This is also our regular season ender and we hope to have a W in the column at the end of it..

The Greenup parents are the best around as far as routing their kids and being great fans. They are great people and always have been...... I wish you guys the best this Tuesday ,,, well I guess tomorrow.... Good luck Greenup.....

BUT GO DEVILS !!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I am gonna have to go with GC on this one. Watched them last week and they are looking solid. Good luck to both teams.TongueirateSho :Clap: