Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your favorite Eastern Ky high school team?
Well I went to Johns Creek but they dont exist anymore so now it is Pike Central, but working in the Belfry area I really like the Pirates also. When it comes to the Playoffs Im for any local or mtn team that makes it. Takes all our schools to make it to where we can appreciate the way the boys work to be number one. We all hold close our home schools though so go Hawks................... Please lmao
Hawks nest Wrote:Well I went to Johns Creek but they dont exist anymore so now it is Pike Central, but working in the Belfry area I really like the Pirates also. When it comes to the Playoffs Im for any local or mtn team that makes it. Takes all our schools to make it to where we can appreciate the way the boys work to be number one. We all hold close our home schools though so go Hawks................... Please lmao

Thank you from Magoffin county for your thoughts and good luck to all the mountain teams, you make East Ky proud. :thumb:
Of course my favorite team would have to be the hornets but johnson and belfry have a really good team if our players would go out there tomorrow night fully prepared and has heart, they can win this game.:rock:

Go Hornets Beat P.C
My number 1 is Russell, always have to be true to the school you went to.. But I also cheer for Pike Central and Belfry, where I live in Pike Co now..
Red Devilette Wrote:My number 1 is Russell, always have to be true to the school you went to.. But I also cheer for Pike Central and Belfry, where I live in Pike Co now..

hey I was just browsin around and found this, if you dont know about it....i am sure you will enjoy it:thumb:

http://www.russell-ind.k12.ky.us/RHSfootball/
South Floyd Raiders
bell co bobcats the original king of the mountains.

other than that everyone else suxs
INTIMIDATO& Wrote:bell co bobcats the original king of the mountains.

other than that everyone else suxs

Thats why the Belfry Pirates won back to back state championships because they suck. Smile
torQQue Wrote:Thats why the Belfry Pirates won back to back state championships because they suck. Smile
they play in a different class.

no freakin way would they have back to back anything if they played in 3a and have to go through highlands and boyle co.
INTIMIDATO& Wrote:they play in a different class.

no freakin way would they have back to back anything if they played in 3a and have to go through highlands and boyle co.

I didnt say they would. Larger schools suppose to be better.
Teams like Belfry take care of their business where it needs to be takin care of. At he 2a level.

Move Bell up to 4a and see were they stand. They wouldnt be nearly as dominate. :thumb:
INTIMIDATO& Wrote:they play in a different class.

i may be wrong but didnt a 2A team beat the "king of the mountains" last year, the same 2A team that belfry beat twice on thier way to the title:wtf1:
Hmmmmm, I think you are right Mr. I......Too bad the Intimidator is banned...
Thank you so very much Mr Incredible ! I will sure check that out