Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Middle v/s Estill Middle
Can Powell Middle get back to winning v/s their rival Estill Middle? Powell has had rescent success of late against them. Can it continue? We will see. I pick Powell 28-- Estill 14
powell 14 estill 7 in a very sloppy game
On the 7th grade level Estill will win big. On the 8th grade level Powell will roll. Estill's 7th grade team plays hard and has a good back. Estill's 8th grade struggles and Powell's 8th grade has a lot of heart and grit.
Big Chief Wrote:On the 7th grade level Estill will win big. On the 8th grade level Powell will roll. Estill's 7th grade team plays hard and has a good back. Estill's 8th grade struggles and Powell's 8th grade has a lot of heart and grit.

wow you all must have not of heard of the scores that beat powell... they are bad
catsfan08 Wrote:wow you all must have not of heard of the scores that beat powell... they are bad

They are bad in some regards. There is some on there that will play to the bitter end. The conference these guys are in is rediculous. They can not compete with Clark Moores, Conkwright, Clark Middle, etc. Next year they get in a conference with teams they can compete with. We have to take what comes out. These other schools can pick the best in there area. We only have so many kids in Powell Co. Our #'s don't compare with Clark Co., & Madison Co.
What conference is Powell joining next season?
Big Chief Wrote:What conference is Powell joining next season?
Not sure what the name of the conference is. I will find out today from coach and get back to you. He has told me and what teams are in it. I am not sure enough to post it. I will find out.
Big Chief Wrote:On the 7th grade level Estill will win big. On the 8th grade level Powell will roll. Estill's 7th grade team plays hard and has a good back. Estill's 8th grade struggles and Powell's 8th grade has a lot of heart and grit.
You were pretty accurate on this game. Powell 7th surprised Estill a little bit. Estill won 40 - 24. That is the most points Powell 7th has scored all yr. Powell's 8th grade team rolled the Estill Co. Pats 50 - 8. D. J. Jones had around 250 yds rushing. His 3 TD's alone went for 50, 66, & 75. He has some amazing speed for a 13yr. old. Except for 1 series, Estill never moved the ball much at all. The 8th graders have never lost to the Estill team. Now, if some of that could run off on the High School...LOL
blitz43 Wrote:You were pretty accurate on this game. Powell 7th surprised Estill a little bit. Estill won 40 - 24. That is the most points Powell 7th has scored all yr. Powell's 8th grade team rolled the Estill Co. Pats 50 - 8. D. J. Jones had around 250 yds rushing. His 3 TD's alone went for 50, 66, & 75. He has some amazing speed for a 13yr. old. Except for 1 series, Estill never moved the ball much at all. The 8th graders have never lost to the Estill team. Now, if some of that could run off on the High School...LOL

welp they proved me wrong
Powell did real good last night. To bad the high school score wasn't like that in Powells favor.lol
this is for all u guys out there who said MY middle school team wouldnt be able to do it. We proved you wrong we beat the living daylights out of estill 52 to 8. MY team still has not been beaten by estill. And we dont plan to ever lose to them thats all all i gots to say.loll.
I would like to say that my little cuz won their first game today against estill they won 22 to 0. Good job guys keep it up.
This is for all u guys out there who said MY middle school team wouldnt be able to do it. We proved you wrong we beat the living daylights out of estill 52 to 8. MY team still has not been beaten by estill. And we dont plan to ever lose to them thats all all i gots to say.lol.