Poll: Win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
UK
88.64%
Ark
11.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Arkansas - Oct. 18
I hope Kentucky get their brains beat out!!!!!!!!Cool
panther- Wrote:Keep Hartline out of the game. Cobb makes things happen
i agree 100%:rockon:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dont sleep on the Hogs..they are getting much better and just outplayed a good Auburn team..UK is regressing on offense IMO, but thank God for that defense (when was the last time a UK fan said that?) and will have a tough time with the Hogs, but my prediction:

Kentucky 4
Arkansas 3
When did the SEC start playing fall Baseball is what I wanna know?LOL!Wink
UK-14
Ua-13
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Besides this I can only see getting a W over Tennesse although its in Knoxville and Maybe Mississippi State but I'm not so sure they can beat Mississippi State after last seasons game. So thats two hard fought wins if in fact they do win. The only team that they could potentially upset is Vandy and thats a long shot.

I think you are giving way too much credit to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt.

You're not sure we can beat Miss. State? I am. For one thing, Louisiana Tech already beat them earlier this year, so I'm pretty sure if they can knock off the Bulldogs, then so can UK. Not saying we will definitely win, but I would at the very least call it a tossup at this point.

As for Vanderbilt, they have lived a charmed life so far this year. They were outgained in games with South Carolina (by 100 yards), and with Ole Miss (by 183 yards), but in each case were helped out by numerous turnovers. They beat Auburn due to a missed extra point. Vandy has been doing it with smoke and mirrors, but do you think they would have hung in with #2 Alabama the way Kentucky did? I doubt it, and I would still call UK the favorite in our game with them later this year. Throw in that the game is at Commonwealth, and I don't see how you can say we are a long shot to beat Vanderbilt.

This UK team still has 4 games left that are definitely winnable, but the easiest comes this weekend. I will agree that a loss to Arkansas certainly hurts the Wildcats' chances of a bowl game.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:easier for UK to get 2 safeties than it is to score two offensive touchdowns..

i love that
More Cowbell Wrote:I think you are giving way too much credit to Mississippi State and Vanderbilt.

You're not sure we can beat Miss. State? I am. For one thing, Louisiana Tech already beat them earlier this year, so I'm pretty sure if they can knock off the Bulldogs, then so can UK. Not saying we will definitely win, but I would at the very least call it a tossup at this point.

As for Vanderbilt, they have lived a charmed life so far this year. They were outgained in games with South Carolina (by 100 yards), and with Ole Miss (by 183 yards), but in each case were helped out by numerous turnovers. They beat Auburn due to a missed extra point. Vandy has been doing it with smoke and mirrors, but do you think they would have hung in with #2 Alabama the way Kentucky did? I doubt it, and I would still call UK the favorite in our game with them later this year. Throw in that the game is at Commonwealth, and I don't see how you can say we are a long shot to beat Vanderbilt.

This UK team still has 4 games left that are definitely winnable, but the easiest comes this weekend. I will agree that a loss to Arkansas certainly hurts the Wildcats' chances of a bowl game.
I will be honest reading your post did make me feel a little better about these games...lol
I will take the Cats...offense needs to step up
TidesHoss32 Wrote:easier for UK to get 2 safeties than it is to score two offensive touchdowns..

Very true actually

:lmao:
I hope UK can pull it off.
uK beats their ***. I dont think ark can handle us
Uk By 2
Ratburn14 Wrote:uK beats their ***. I dont think ark can handle us

Lets all hope so.
The razor backs are starting to improve under the new coach i say it will be closer than many people think plus kentucky cant move the ball on offense.
the razor backs wont lie down for kentucky like they did when bama beat them, these guys are hungry for a sec win an it might come with a win over the cats in a close one.
BAMA#1 Wrote:I hope Kentucky get their brains beat out!!!!!!!!Cool

easy bama easy lol. Uk will pull this one out because of their defense. so CH plaese calm down lol we know you like bama lol.
Is it televised?????
Ratburn14 Wrote:uK beats their ***. I dont think ark can handle us

Not looking good for UK right now we are down 14-0:confused:
hey does anyone know what radio stations are covering it online?
Uk is the worst team in america on offense. Hartline could be the worst QB ever. If you think different you dont know anythin about football.
I know that UK won the game and Hartline had two TD passes in the second half.