Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Besty Layne prediction.
what do you think?
I'm going to say South Floyd in this one by alot....
I am going to say South Floyd also on this one, I dont think I have heard much from Betsy Layne as far as football goes this year. But if Phelps can upset South Floyd, they better not take Betsy Layne lightly.
South Floyd
this game may end up being pretty close
SF in this one. by prolly 10
bballcrazee Wrote:I am going to say South Floyd also on this one, I dont think I have heard much from Betsy Layne as far as football goes this year. But if Phelps can upset South Floyd, they better not take Betsy Layne lightly.

I have to concur on this post, Raiders please keep your heads on straight. :thumb:
South Floyd
Sf 28
Bl 12
This game will not even be close, after losing the last 4 games they really want a win and with the numbers they have they really dont have a 2nd string so cant pull their players out but I'm sure there not going to run it up an show disrespect to the bobcats. Good luck to both teams!
I will say SF 36 and BL 8
The Raiders will not have a problem.
After playing both of these teams SF is better but im not knocking BL i expect this game to be decently close
SF-32
BL-20
SF rolls....

SF- 48

BL- 8
MCHS_FBALL#14 Wrote:After playing both of these teams SF is better but im not knocking BL i expect this game to be decently close
SF-32
BL-20

We would have beat SF if we had played as a team like we are now. SF all the way on this one.
The Men In Black Will Show Up To Play In This One..........SF Confusedalute:
Didn't BL beat magoffin this year???