Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 48 - Pike Central 0
Final.
Wow....

I really thought Pike Central on the move.
good win by Sheldon Clark I didnt figure the score would be that high though. Next Bell County, cant wait till next week.
No suprise here.
FBALL Wrote:No suprise here.

Got that right
Great win!!
Keep pounding away!!!! I have been watching your team.... I think that you can give Bell a game and then some!!!!! Just play fundamental football......!
the score was not 61 it was 47 to 0
Might want a mod to change it then
Actually it was 48 not 47 lol.
WSAZ news reported the score as 49-0. Does anybody actually know what the score was?
KHSAA says 49-0.
KHSAA says 49-0 but it was 48-0, I listened to the end of the game on the radio.
KHSAA and WSAZ both said 49. I'm going with that.
The SC defense played well once again and the two picks that was turned into toucdowns shows the secondary is getting better. By the way Ryan Kelly went over the 1000 yards mark tonight. Another good win and a showdown with the Pirates in two weeks for the district title.:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
i didnt think that SC played very well offenseivly tonite they werent getting a good push up front like ussally but PC was sending everyone but there safetys
I Dont See How S.C. Is Doing It, I've Seen Them On T.V. And They Dont See All That Athletic IMO. But Who Knows? If Ya Have Heart I Guess Ya Can Do Anything Right? Good Job Cards!
Fridaynightmare Wrote:I Dont See How S.C. Is Doing It, I've Seen Them On T.V. And They Dont See All That Athletic IMO. But Who Knows? If Ya Have Heart I Guess Ya Can Do Anything Right? Good Job Cards!

I don't know what team you have been watching but the S.C. Cards that I watch every week is very athletic. They are athletic and they have heart too, that is how they are doing it. Great job Cards.
The Cards have been on Sports Overtime time tonight and during the Perry County Game....thats not alot of tv
qbdad2011 Wrote:The Cards have been on Sports Overtime time tonight and during the Perry County Game....thats not alot of tv

And also rowan.
Well i believe in the old sayin of "it doesnt matter how you do it as long as u do it" and trust me the cardinals are doing it...They deserve the ranking that they recieved
I'm the guy who said 61

Sorry I left the game when it was 42-0

My brother stayed...he never really pays attention to the game and he said it was 61-0

My Apologies

But I watched the game on Intermountain Cable Channel 5...it was 48-0 Final

Sheldon Clark looked awesome...mad props to them

Pike Central just looked absolutely horrid....just horrid.
J-Rod Wrote:I'm the guy who said 61

Sorry I left the game when it was 42-0

My brother stayed...he never really pays attention to the game and he said it was 61-0

My Apologies

But I watched the game on Intermountain Cable Channel 5...it was 48-0 Final

Sheldon Clark looked awesome...mad props to them

Pike Central just looked absolutely horrid....just horrid.
Told them so, if people only listened to me from the start.
I watched the game on tv also and I thought I bet they are having a bad day because Pike Central beat their self a lot. But SC is a good team and the next two weeks will tell a lot.
congrads sheldon clark
congrats Cards...
Kind of thought the score might have been a little closer...Congrats SC!
Fridaynightmare Wrote:I Dont See How S.C. Is Doing It, I've Seen Them On T.V. And They Dont See All That Athletic IMO. But Who Knows? If Ya Have Heart I Guess Ya Can Do Anything Right? Good Job Cards!

SC is always very athletic. They are always one of the stronger teams in the state. Plus half the team wrestles. That make them extremely agile.
yes this is true about them wrestling and thats pretty much how it has always been especially when matney was there. anyways awesome job cards and now its bell co.'s turn. does anyone know the stats for the offense passing and rushing.
Wow they got beat to death
stats for the season or the game vs. Pike Co. Central?