Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley at Breathitt Co Predictions
SV off to a good start and BC off to a not so good start. Should be interesting.
id say SV is foamin at the mouth to get to jackson and kick the bobcats while they are down. but i bet its a close game. the valley will pull it off though.:thumb:
Bc 30
Sv 22
Why doesn't someone give the Wildcats some credit yes they havent played to the best of their ability yet but hopefully this weekend u will see that, that will be when everyone notices that they mean business, and I also dont like how everyone is not giving the bobcats credit they have played hard teams and deserve some credit played hard but you will see them to start to pick it up. Whoever wins this one will be very happy and very lucky to pull out with a win look for a very close one.

SV=13
BC=8

Alot of fumbles will keep the #'s down in this game.
Breathitt County gets their first win of the season.

Bobcats -27
Wildcats -17
A week of hard practice and alot of defensive work in the secondary and Valley should win, I saw Breathitt in the stands scouting the wildcats and hopfully they think that this was the best they have looked....if so they might under estimate the wildcat team. If SV Puts a whole game together they could really get the heads a-turning...

SV playing a whole game----38
Breathitt CO----------------20
Breathitt County 28
Shelby Valley 8
i'll take breathitt getting their first win
Breathitt County
Breathitt by 4 touchdowns...
Good luck to both teams and no injuries.
alfus21 Wrote:Breathitt by 4 touchdowns...

Are you serious:confused:
I have a feeling the Breathitt Bobcats are going to beat the Shelby Valley boys by 3TD plus. True, Breathitt is down. But, the talent level at Breathitt and team speed (as well as coaching) are all superior to that of the Wildcats. Breathitt has been 50+ points better than Valley the past couple matchups... it would take a HUGE turnaround to make up those 50 points and give Valley a win.

Breathitt 28
Valley 7
Breathitt
Bc 36
Sv 30
valley just doesnt have the talent....im going with breathitt 35 to 7
after seeing the pc sv game sv looks like a good ball team i know nothing of breathit except for the fact that they must be starving for a win so ill pick breahit in a close one because they will want it more
BC-36
Sv-34
MCHS_FBALL#14 Wrote:after seeing the pc sv game sv looks like a good ball team i know nothing of breathit except for the fact that they must be starving for a win so ill pick breahit in a close one because they will want it more
BC-36
Sv-34

I have to agree with you this one big man.
several reasions i'm taking the bobcats...

1) Coaching...Mike Holcom (dono how to spell his last name) and John Chatman, or Anthony Hampton and David Osborne.

2) S.V has never had a truly sucessful team, and I think intimidation will be a factor in this game. When the Wildcats walk out and see the atmosphere and the Bobcats they won't know how to respond

3) Brethitt county has more team spead than the Wildcats, plus the long drive from Robinson creek can't help the Wildcats.

BC-35
SV-7
Mike holcum (not sure how to spell his last name) and John Chapman completly out coach and out class the Wildcats

BC-35
SV-7
I'm goin with breathitt in this one. Just too much tradition and outstanding coaching from coach Holcomb, and Chapman..
With the game being played at Breathitt Co. I will give the edge to them by 8 points
In games like this home field seems to play a big role. Brethitt has that and the win by 2 tds. Would love to see the wildcats prove me wrong.
Breathitt by two td's
Valley has as much talent if not more than the Bobcats this year, the one thing that they don't have is confidence in big games.This game could go along way with helping in that department. Valley has yet to put together a full game both on offense and defense but if they can get over their own mental errors and build some confidence early in the game then IMO, The wildcats will roll over the Bobcats tonight. I hope they can get to the next level tonight, it's time they take the step up.

Shelby Valley--33
Breathitt Co---21
Shelby Valley can win if they ignore the name on the opposing uniform!