Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 6th grade OCT 25th
Anyone wanting to play RUSSELL, we have an opening on Saturday October 25th, We have a field and concessions.. I am offering a game at our place as we have driven to Leslie Co last weekend and then Shelby Valley the weekend before.. We can play later in the afternoon as to allow for travel time.... I would love to have a 6th grade conference winner come up.. We play the following Saturday in a BOWL game so the NOV 1st is out.....
I would like to see if anyone was interested.. We are in Russell,Kentucky.. Route 23 north to us or I-64 East to 23 North to us.. Like I said... Wanting to play the best 6th grade team that I can..... This is for current 6th grades only......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
okay second offer.......... Anybody wanting to play???
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Love a challenge, but our playoffs start on that day. We are also traveled out. We have only had 3 home games all year. Maybe next year.
As luck would have it,,, the Black Bowl has been changed to October the 25,26 and 27th.. Looks like our season willend a week short.... This will conclude our season and hopefully we can win this tourney.. I received a call last night telling me the dates were changed and that we will play a week earlier.. I am kinda glad that no one made arrangements to come up and play now.. I hate cancellations...it just causes problems.. Anyway,, I wouls like to thank the great teams and young men and women involved in football this year...... We have had a successful season so far and this year has been fun...... I wish everyone luck in the remainder of their season and keep posting the results on here and keep our youth programs rolling.
Jackson County Middle School sixth grade is trying to host a tournament on October the 25th. So far, we and Harlan City Independent are committed. Is there anyone else out there who might be interested in playing. My name is Gary Tillery and I can be reached at (606) 287-7155 ext 102. Thanks!