Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 43 Lawrence County 0
Johnson Central is that good and Lawrence County could be that bad.

Right now the Eagles have to be the team to beat in the district as long as Blume stays healthy.

Congrats to the Eagles.

Dawgs get healthy it doesn't get any easier from here on out.
SHocking.. I thought thought this one would be much closer CD
:eek::eek::eek: JC shouldnt have any troubles with Paintsville at the Apple Bowl
I was pretty close to this one, I think I said 43 - 7
Cool my first merged threads that wasn't hard at all.
IS JC that much better than Belfry? LC was a 2 point coversion away from knocking off the pirates.. Gee I feel sorry for the tigers.
Matney has turned things around for JC, they will be making some noise in 4A.
Way to Eagles!!!
Good win for JC, they are clicking on all cylinders. They will definitely be a player for the 3A District 8 and Region 4 titles.
Good job JC was cheering for ya over here in the hornets nest!!!
Bat Masterson Wrote:Good win for JC, they are clicking on all cylinders. They will definitely be a player for the 3A District 8 and Region 4 titles.

no doubt.. Wow.. Who said they couldnt play defense:no:
Bat Masterson Wrote:Good win for JC, they are clicking on all cylinders. They will definitely be a player for the 3A District 8 and Region 4 titles.

I agree...Johnson Central is for real. Good luck to Lawrence County the rest of the season. Johnson Central is going to be a fun team to keep up with the rest of the season.
PHSFAN Wrote:I agree...Johnson Central is for real. Good luck to Lawrence County the rest of the season. Johnson Central is going to be a fun team to keep up with the rest of the season.

How you think they do against Paintsville. You think it will be a no contest PHS?
listened to the second half of this one on the way home, man JC sounded impressive! congratulations to them and good luck lawrence the rest of the way!
torQQue Wrote:How you think they do against Paintsville. You think it will be a no contest PHS?

I think that JC will win but Paintsville is a good team. Should be a good game and in a cross-town rivalry anything can happen. I am going with a close game with JC pulling away at the end.
Wow! Didnt think this game would be that lopsided!
Matney is a great guy and one heck of a football coach. Glad to see the Eagles having success this year
Congrats Eagles