Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALDS Red Sox-4 Angels-1 Final Game 1
red sox are up one game!!!
Sox started out kind of slow leaving runners in scoring position. But Jason Bay provided the offense with the two run homer and scored a few insurance runs in the 9th. Jon Lester was by far the story of the game, he pitched a gem and I think Red Sox nation has found another postseason hero. Great story is Jon Lester battling back from cancer, overcoming that, winning game 4 of the world series, then throws a no-hitter this season, now wins game one over the Angels. Congrats to Lester and let go SOX!
-STAT- Wrote:Sox started out kind of slow leaving runners in scoring position. But Jason Bay provided the offense with the two run homer and scored a few insurance runs in the 9th. Jon Lester was by far the story of the game, he pitched a gem and I think Red Sox nation has found another postseason hero. Great story is Jon Lester battling back from cancer, overcoming that, winning game 4 of the world series, then throws a no-hitter this season, now wins game one over the Angels. Congrats to Lester and let go SOX!

couldn't of said it better myself!!! and we got dice k and beckett pitching the next two games it could be another good postseason and we got 10 straight wins over the angels in the postseason tying the record of most games won against an opponent!!
Lucky win. The Angels had an off game. They will come out next game and dominate!!! GO ANGELS!!!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:Lucky win. The Angels had an off game. They will come out next game and dominate!!! GO ANGELS!!!!

i was waiting for you to get on here and say something bout my red sox lol i was waiting lol
bluegrassballa Wrote:Lucky win. The Angels had an off game. They will come out next game and dominate!!! GO ANGELS!!!!

rally monkey wont help you all this time boy lol
The plus about Dice-K pitching is out of the 18 wins he had he was 9-0 on the road so he will have a nice advantage in that category, plus the guy can pitch very good. Would be nice to win game 2 and then clinch game 3 at Fenway with Beckett on the mound.
The RED SOX wont make it to the WS this year. The RAYS will.
cj2561 Wrote:The RED SOX wont make it to the WS this year. The RAYS will.

Very nicely said.
The College One Wrote:i was waiting for you to get on here and say something bout my red sox lol i was waiting lol

Oh was ya? Was you waiting? Lol. But I don't think the Red Sox can keep up their winning ways. The Angels are just to good and have some good bats in the lineup.
Dice K and Beckett coming up in the next two. Could be a short series.
Go Red Sox's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If Dice K can deliver in game two the Angels are in deep, deep trouble. White Sox's are playing well and they do have playoff experience so I like them over the Rays and then Red Sox's take the White Sox's:moon:
Jed Clampett Wrote:Go Red Sox's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If Dice K can deliver in game two the Angels are in deep, deep trouble. White Sox's are playing well and they do have playoff experience so I like them over the Rays and then Red Sox's take the White Sox's:moon:

White Sox got beat by the Rays in game 1.
The Rays may have the better season record but they dont have the post season experince like the Red Sox. They have to good of a pitching core and relieving group to loose. Red Sox should win this series.
red socks 4 angels 4 top of the 12th