Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linebackers
Zak Koeninger - Campbell County, being recruited by Cincinnati Bearcats

The Camels are loaded with incoming Junior talent in Jake Rebholz, Joe Sauebeck, Coy Shepard and Mike Teegarden
the two young linebackers from paintsville should have very good year as eighth graders
Stardust Wrote:Zak Koeninger - Campbell County, being recruited by Cincinnati Bearcats

The Camels are loaded with incoming Junior talent in Jake Rebholz, Joe Sauebeck, Coy Shepard and Mike Teegarden

The players on this thread are middle school players. Congrats to those players but different age group.
The two linebackers for paintsville that were 7th graders last year will both be very solid football players in the future.
Faith Wrote:Both should be on the line. Neither of them have the speed to play that position.

well wyatt #64 is one of the fastest players on his jounior league baseball team.......just ask his coach les roberts..he has the speed although he is lazy at times he has what it takes to play in the middle knowledge of the game, he knows more than 75% of high school players and hes a pure mean ***.
as for andrew #69 hes fast enough for virgies basketball team who runs an uptempo style of o and press te entire game he also is a very emotional player who plays better mad as does wyatt
:beer:
central fan Wrote:as for andrew #69 hes fast enough for virgies basketball team who runs an uptempo style of o and press te entire game he also is a very emotional player who plays better mad as does wyatt

:notworthy :notworthy
I he is the fastest on that junior league team then I would vinture to say that is one slow team. He doesn't have any speed. As for Andrew he is a smart kid. He to lack a lot of speed. He plays Virgie's up tempo style in the back off the press and on the block in offense. Both are smart kids but speedsters no. Unless it is to the dinner table.
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:The two linebackers for paintsville that were 7th graders last year will both be very solid football players in the future.

What's there names?
I am still trying to figure out who is going to be our top linebacker at LCC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Prater Helton and Damien Belcher
Do any of you all have youtube links for your respective programs or players highlights?

If so, would you post the link(s)?
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:Prater Helton and Damien Belcher

Are you answering my question?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Faith Wrote:I he is the fastest on that junior league team then I would vinture to say that is one slow team. He doesn't have any speed. As for Andrew he is a smart kid. He to lack a lot of speed. He plays Virgie's up tempo style in the back off the press and on the block in offense. Both are smart kids but speedsters no. Unless it is to the dinner table.

hey now just cause there husky doesent mean any thing id put wyatt up againsy most runing backs in the county
and you should watch him play baseball the kid will one day play college baseball.........mark my words
Kirkland Everman from Lewis Co. is a beast of a MLB. He's only going to be in 6th grd. but look for him in a few years, last year he wore #52, but will probably switch to #24 this year. When he was in 4th grd. in a game vs. Bracken Co., he recorded 29 yes I said, 29, tackles in one game, and oh yeah, he hits like a truck and plays Fullback on offense.
Andrew caught a touchdown pass and Wyatt rushed for one. I think you owe these kids
an apology. Faith I know who you are and I can't believe that you would say these about two kids. I thought we were friends. You have a few days to apologize. not only on here, but to these kids in person or I will embarrass you in front of our friends. This is not my account I don't have one but one of our friends let me use this to post this. Time is running out.
paintsville has some hard hitters like prater helton and damion belchur
FF40212 Wrote:Do any of you all have youtube links for your respective programs or players highlights?

If so, would you post the link(s)?

No youtube but photos of LexCath MS games can be found at:

http://www.mesmerphoto.com