Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Finals
It has come down to Betsy Layne and Belfry what does everyone think?
Belfry!!!!!!
I think Belfry will win, but I think Betsy Layne will give them a good game. GOOD LUCK LADY PIRATES!!!!!
i think this will be a great & close game!
Betsy Layne won game 1 Belfry won game 2....I'll post the final later.
tied 20-20 third game
I actually went to see this game. Belfry wins two games to one in what was the BEST vollyball match I have ever seen! Both these teams played there hearts out. Congrats to Belfry and great job by Betsy layne.
goms33 Wrote:I actually went to see this game. Belfry wins two games to one in what was the BEST vollyball match I have ever seen! Both these teams played there hearts out. Congrats to Belfry and great job by Betsy layne.
Yeah it was a heck of a game by both teams. Betsy Layne has a ton of heart.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Yeah it was a heck of a game by both teams. Betsy Layne has a ton of heart.

The BEST game ive seen all year! Belfry dug down deep to get the WIN, Betsy Lane played with heart. Big Grin
I will agree that was one of the best volleyball games I have ever seen, I hated that someone had to lose because both teams played their hearts out. Congrats to Betsy Layne on a great season......

Congrats to Amy McCoy, Meghan Staten, & Katie Hubbard for making the all tournament team, and to Paige Thacker for being MVP...GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK @ STATE!!!!!
bigsis22 Wrote:I will agree that was one of the best volleyball games I have ever seen, I hated that someone had to lose because both teams played their hearts out. Congrats to Betsy Layne on a great season......

Congrats to Amy McCoy, Meghan Staten, & Katie Hubbard for making the all tournament team, and to Paige Thacker for being MVP...GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK @ STATE!!!!!

Suprise Suprise
If...Then Wrote:Suprise Suprise

What's that supposed to mean...she deserved to be MVP!!
If...Then Wrote:Suprise Suprise

Did she turn you down on a date or whatSmile, all you do is blast her every time she wins something.

She is the most DOMINANT player in the region HANDS DOWN, get over it.
NEXT Wrote:Did she turn you down on a date or whatSmile, all you do is blast her every time she wins something.

She is the most DOMINANT player in the region HANDS DOWN, get over it.

Ok you really need to get better sleep.

I never said one single thing to blast her. Just that post about District 2 weeks ago, and it was barely even a blast! Paige Thacker is VERY good. So it's kind of obvious that she is the most dominant player in the 15th Region HANDS DOWN, i was never on it. :howdy:
No one could've asked for a better final match up in the 15th region. It was very obvious that both teams had worked very hard and were very determined. Each showed amazing potential in 3 of the most exciting high school volleyball games I had ever watched. Congratulations to Belfry on their win and to Betsy Layne for a great tournament!