Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Nascar really a sport?
???????
Are You Serous Is Nascar A Sport. Come On Man
i never thought it was....
no
if its not a sport what is it then????????????
i can not belive your from ky and you think nascar is not a sport. what is wrong with people these days
Could you set in a car for 3-5 hours and it be over a hundred degrees IN A FIRESUIT? Yes it is a sport it takes hand-eye coordination and physical and mental toughness. Could you withstand a wreck at 180 mph and walk out of it? These ATHLETES have to be in top condition to race! What a silly question.
Jshort5 Wrote:Could you set in a car for 3-5 hours and it be over a hundred degrees IN A FIRESUIT? Yes it is a sport it takes hand-eye coordination and physical and mental toughness. Could you withstand a wreck at 180 mph and walk out of it? These ATHLETES have to be in top condition to race! What a silly question.

That is true.
Even the PIT CREW'S work out everY day 4 to 6 hours a day. There are alot of them that used to play football in the college or NFL.
I would say yes.
yes end of story it is a sport .
Yes its a sport...stupid question really...you have to remember the drivers risk their lives
I wish anyone who asked this question was forced to drive in a race and see for theirselves!! I promise these cars don't have cup holders!!
they call it motorSPORTS

the skill this takes is unreal.. do a richard petty driving expierence and then come back and evaluate your opinion.. put a car between other cars with 2 or 3 inches clearance on each side at speeds of 180-200 mph... :dontthink
mrfootball03 Wrote:they call it motorSPORTS

the skill this takes is unreal.. do a richard petty driving expierence and then come back and evaluate your opinion.. put a car between other cars with 2 or 3 inches clearance on each side at speeds of 180-200 mph... :dontthink

I went to that Rechard Petty Expiernce at the kentucky speedway. It is harder then it look. But i love ever sec of it. were else can you drive 180mph and not get a ticket 4 it. The wall is there before you know. And they didn't let you get over 140 or 150. I can't remember. That was the best 500 dollars ever. I might do it again next year.